The Rate My Draft/Team Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

need more rating and less snitchin in this thread

2. ball in the baskett

bump this wanted someone to rate my team before the topic was changed lol

3. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

I think you have a really good team BITB, that flex position could be a problem because i think the Niners are still gonna run the ball ALOT but Deangelo should be a decent play there and whatever waiver wire guys become available.

4. CStevenson13

I'll share my two teams, both standard rules, 12 teams leagues

My NFL.com team(RB/WR flex)

QB Romo
    HB Mccoy
    HB AP
    HB Steven Jackson
    WR Percy Harvin
    WR Stevie Johnson
    TE Antonio Gates
    K Matt Bryant
    DEF-Cincy

Bench...

WR Brandon Lloyd
    QB Joe Flacco
    TE Greg Olsen
    RB Kevin Smith
    DEF New England
    WR Jerome Simpson

Feel really good about this one, just need to press the right buttons as far as my lineup and i should be able to win this league

Yahoo league(WR/TE flex)

QB Peyton Manning
    RB Arian Foster
    RB MJD
    WR Jordy Nelson
    WR Stevie Johnson
    WR Reggie Wayne
    TE Antonio Gates
    DEF Cincy
    K Jason Hanson

Bench...

RB Shonn Greene
    QB Joe Flacco
    RB Rashard Jennings
    TE Kyle Rudolph
    TE Greg Olsen
    WR Kendall Wright
    DEF Minnesota

Feel good about this one too, not as much as the first league. My ceiling is dependent on how well Manning plays and MJD showing up.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Don't like Vick, but Can really see Culter step it up this year. Feel like you might wind up playing him more than Vick at some point. Don't think your depth is bad at all. Benson could be a steal. He's running with a chip on his shoulder and he's got a satisfactory pass game to back him up...lol.

Not in love with Moss though...but not a horrible flyer. What round did you get him?

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Pot league reg scoring
    10 teams

Line up as follows

Qb
    Wr
    Wr
    Wr
    Rb
    Rb
    Flex
    Def
    K

My line up
    Qb
    Peyton manning
    Jake locker
    R
    Wr
    AJ green
    Dez Bryant
    Deriuos H Bay
    Mike Williams
    Kenny Brit
    Danny amendola
    Rbs
    Ray rice
    Fred Jackson
    Jonathan stewart
    Beanie wells
    LaGarret Blount
    TE
    Jared cook
    Jermichael Finley
    Def
    Dallas
    K
    Matt Bryant

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I love pot leagues.

Nice team potentially, but I hate all your backup RBs. Too much downside not enough up. Manning is the ultimate boom/bust pick this year, and if he goes bust you have another huge ?? mark behind him. TE too. Its a team that could win it all in spectacular fashion if you hit all the booms but has an equal chance of failing miserably. I love it! My kind of team.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I got locker second to last pick and manning like in the 7-8 pick if memory serves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. ball in the baskett

it was round 7 so not to early i just have a feeling with him

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Moss might be in the greatest shape of his life, more motivated than ever, with the softasababysass-est hands youve ever seen ever, but the fact remains that he's got Alex Smith throwing to him in a (reasonably succesful) run based offense, not Good Daunte or Super Brady in a bombs away record setting huckstravaganza. I doubt he breaks 800/5, and through no fault of his own.

11. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

My Team its been a while since I played fantasy this is the GIF Money League team I assembled

QB's - Cam Newton, Josh Freeman
    RB's - Marshawn Lynch, Darren Sproles, Peyton Hillis, Pierre Thomas
    WR's - Steve Smith, Robert Meachem, Lance Moore Reuban Randall, Leonard Hankerson
    TE's - Jermaine Gresham, Brent Celek
    DST - Texans
    K - Hartley

My Flex Player right now is Ben Tate

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sometimes that's all you need.

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I missed my draft because of work. Now my starting wr are Brandon Lloyd, Jeremy Maclin, and Demaryius Thomas.

This is my first year back doing fantasy football in about 4 years.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Those WRs aren't terrible by any means. Maclin and Thomas could wind up being number ones on their respective teams. Lloyd will probably be a "number one WR," but probably 3 on the "receiving depth chart" in NE.

15. ball in the baskett

I would be really worried about your receivers seem really weak besides steve smith. You got 2 guys that got around 600 yards last year a rookie and a guy who dident do much on the skins last year. Who knows one of them could have a blow up season but it doesent look good on paper.
    QB and TE ure fine RB i would want more depth who knows if peyton hillis will be good again he was garbage back from injury last year.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  16. CStevenson13

I agree, Thomas's upside is gonna depend on Peyton's arm strength. Maclin has always been pretty productive and LLoyd should put up good numbers, especially with Branch gone.

17. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Demarco Murray straight up. I couldnt bear to have a cowboy on my team hah

18. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Yeah my receiving corps blows trying to strengthen it up a bit

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Interesting. That could be a great trade for either team or a terrible trade for either team. The odds are against Peterson returning to form but he's a freak of a runner and athlete...so it wouldn't be surprising if he returned to some form of what he was before the injury. I think history is against him, but like I said, he's a freak. He'll be one of the more interesting players to watch develop this year. On the other hand, you have to wonder if Murray can stay healthy and to be honest, he wasn't that much better than Jones out there statistically wise. He had that game against the Rams, but other than that, he was in the neighborhood of 80 yards and 4.6 yards/carry. Jones was around the same at 4.5. Murray should be better, but there's still some questions there too...

20. QB: Big Ben/ Tony Romo

RB: Lesean Mccoy/ Jamaal Charles/ Stevan Ridley

WR: Jeremy Maclin/ Percy Harvin/ Sidney Rice/ Randall Cobb/ Demaryius Thomas

TE: Rob Gronk/ Jermaine Gresham

K: David Akers

DEF: Packers/ Jets