Bengals at Ravens MNF Game 1

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by afjay, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Bengals

33.3%
  2. Ravens

66.7%
  1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Discuss

2. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

ravens win this game for Art

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Bengals will be game but I think the Ravens take this one.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ravens. Easy. Go Bengals.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Ravens. But for some reason I find myself hoping the Bengals do well.

6. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Bengals will surprise everyone this year IMO.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think Ravens will win rather easily.

8. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Bengals 17 Ravens 13

Both teams are going to play pretty defense and AJ Green will win this game for the Bengals late with some beautiful catch in the endzone

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3LwNXvGWy4]NFL Week 1: Bengals_Ravens - YouTube[/ame]

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, it's almost the 4th quarter and the ravens have pretty much dominated. the bengals have showed some fight but they just aren't up to the ravens level.

11. CaptainStubing

i don't agree at all with the sleazy looking guy on this youtube video when he says the points scored in the league are going to go down this season because there was a full pre-season.

the increases in point scoring in this league are unrelated to the strike year and will continue.

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I didn't expect us to win to begin with, I had some high hopes but I expected better show from my Bengals I can't blame the game on the poor ref calls we had all game, because only two were horrible calls on the refs while our Defense was no where to be seen not to mention that Defense PI in the End Zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, and the Cubs still SUCK!!!

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'd rather listen to Lady Gaga's "best" album than this freaking Joe Flacco slurpfest. God....

Is ESPN doing all the Thursday night games as well? I'm sorry but the ESPN Broadcasts of NFL Football are garbage. Tirico and Berman are the worst play by play men in the business IMO. Just brutal. ESPN doesn't even bother to do a half-time show any more, I suppose they don't have room for it in their budget any more? cutting costs? They just cut to Suzy Kolber and she segues into some clips and garbage.

Anyways...

How is Marvin Lewis still the head coach of the Bengals? After all these seasons, he's still there.

14. CaptainStubing

no, nfl network does the thurs night games but i don't know if that's any better :scratch:

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Jeez louise. At least there's football on Thursdays I guess. But still.

CBS FOX> NBC > ESPN & NFLNetwork. IMO... All of the networks have 2 things in common though, a crapload of commercials and unwanted advertisements. NBC is the king of commercial breaks though. Jesus heck it was unbearable watching the Boys-Giants game.

One of these days I'm going to count how many times they go to a commercial break and how many commercials are ran. Iunno maybe I'm nitpicking but it sure is a snitch to watch football sometimes especially if your team ain't playing good.

16. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

great game last night by the ravens.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

two words

MIKE BROWN

anyways on a serious note, he was doing great for us until the 2007 season, and when his contract is about over he tends to give us a good year 2009 example

but somehow he survived a 4-12 season in 2010 :| That had to be Mike Brown not wanting to spend more on a new coach. but he did good for us the next season

and this is one game so we shall see if he redeems himself or not

18. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

They creamed the Bengals. Wow.

19. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

It could be that he's taken teams that nobody expected anything out of like last year to the playoffs.