Chargers At Raiders MNF Game 2

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by afjay, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Chargers

55.6%
  2. Raiders

44.4%
  1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Discuss

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This start time is brutal to us east-coasters. One of my buddies is a Raiders fan. This forced him to use a vacation day on Tuesday.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It's this time of year I have to put up with the world all of a sudden thinking they are football experts and they predict the Raiders are not getting the respect they deserve and are potential AFC Champs. I would love nothing more than for Philip Rivers to carve apart the Raiders and stick a finger in the face of all their fans on his way out.

Fun, family entertainment indeed.

4. Spiman2u

Spiman2u Chiefs fan no matter what

Chiefs game Nov 30 2008 I gave the finger...:} :icon_twisted:

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Idk what to think about the raiders this year. And the chargers always start slow. I think i'm going to go with the chargers to finally get a faster start and win this one.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Raiders - Last place in the AFC West. Chargers win.

7. SRW

The Raiders paid a pretty penny for Carson Palmer and frankly he's not the same as he used to be and people need to forget what he did at Cincy. On top of that their best player is injury prone and chicken-legged. Those skinny twigs aren't made for the NFL beatdown.

8. You do realize the bolts are starting an undrafted rookie free agent at LT, don't have mathews, and don't vincent brown (who could be their best wr). The fact they have an undrafted rookie playing the most important o line position along with the fact rivers will see a totally different scheme other than man to man single high safety and the fact dmac rules the west when he plays them is enough to beat the chargers. Oh yeah norv still is their coach.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

The only argument you made that I can get behind is that Norv is still their coach...lol.

10. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Its simple. Chargers 31 Raiders 10.

Reason: Carson Palmer STILL sucks, the Bengals were right to trade him for the world and the raiders look goobered. Should have just waited for Jason Campbell to heal, compared to Palmer, Campbell looks like freakin Favre.

11. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg1vo-RDxd4]NFL Week 1: Chargers @ Raiders - YouTube[/ame]

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Well, now we can actually assess the Palmer trade and see if that deal was any good for the Raiders. Don't really understand why ESPN is hyping up Palmer Vs Rivers like this is a Quarterback matchup for the ages. But now's the chance for him to shut some people up and prove them wrong. I can't stand Palmer TBH, never really liked him and have never thought of him as one of the better QB's in the league. However, there was a point where he was serviceable and somewhat reliable when it came to making plays and good throws.

I just want to see an entertaining game. That's it.

13. Dragonite

Carson Palmer sucks. That's my opinion and it won't change unless he leads the Raiders to the playoffs and I don't see that happening.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, both of these teams are mediocre. neither is going to do much this season. but it's a good rivalry. should be a fun game.

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Damn, that was a terrible fumble. lol @ Berman and Dilfer not even noticing the fumble till about 5-10 seconds after the play ended.

They had a nice drive going.

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Brinkley kinda looks/runs like Mike Tolbert heh.

17. Huxley

Huxley ...

Ugh. I love Sea Bass and all but we need some TOUCHDOWNS. Less penalties too.

18. Dragonite

Tell Carson Palmer to throw a TD... lol.

19. Huxley

Huxley ...

I'd be so happy to see it....I just hope it happens soon. It'd be nice to see him finally do that.

Damn, that "longsnap" was awful.

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Damn, that's a second punt block for the Chargers.