Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Redman support is KILLING me right now...

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

James Harrison told Bouchette he will play Sunday.

Twitter

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ill never understand it....hate on mendenhall and wallace but love redman.

ive said it before in a few years we will remember redman as much as we remember carey davis and gary russell

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I admit, I like to hate on Mendenhall every so often, it's more outta frustration for his dancing which is probably most often caused by a crap O Line. But I'll be damned if I think Redman is better than Mendenhall or a serviceable starter. He's nice to have on the roster, but he's not starting materials.

The hate for Wallace...I just don't get it. I was so hoping that Haley would have Ben throw deep to Wallace on the first play for a TD against the Broncos.

5. K Train

Revis ruled out on sunday

6. Crowned

Glad the Raiders let go Demarcus Van d**e, he's a hell of a special teams gunner for us . Also 98 speed on madden don't hurt lol.

7. Crowned

I have to give props to Ryan Clark, I said it in one of the pre-season threads he was everywhere on the field making plays in his limited pre-season time and he brought it again today. Can't wait for Polamalu to be up top with him again.

Let's get into the bye week 2-1 and get Harrison and Mendy active.

8. Spiman2u

Spiman2u Chiefs fan no matter what

Roth Stud

9. Spiman2u

Spiman2u Chiefs fan no matter what

Manning owend Polamalu Steelers old School 1 or 2 Left

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

An I the only one who can't understand what the heck this guy is talking about in any of his posts?

11. Crowned

Not just you. Hope he never enters the thread again.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Here's to getting MEndenhall back. The stats don't show it, but Dwyer runs so much better than Redman...it's not close IMO.

I think Ben tossed the ball to 10 different guys?

Rough start, didn't have an answer for the Jets run or short passing an it looked like Holmes was going to rip them a new butthole. Defense settled down and played well.

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/0ap1000000062893/Steelers-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Steelers postgame press conference[/ame]

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

15. K Train

ike made holmes his snitch after that first drive. I still love holmes but that was nice to see.

Cant wait to unleash mendenhall off my bench in ff lol

16. Crowned

He's on my fantasy bench too, wouldn't expect much though. He had a terrible fantasy year last year and the run blocking appears to be just as crapty.

17. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/0ap2000000065302/Steelers-postgame-press-conference]NFL Videos: Steelers postgame press conference[/ame]

18. SRW

19. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000071747/Steelers-D-set-to-return-to-form]Pittsburgh Steelers D set to return to form - NFL Videos[/ame]

20. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/tools-for-victory/0ap2000000071753/Tools-for-Victory-Steelers-wide-receivers]'Tools for Victory': Steelers wide receivers - NFL Videos[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.