Thoughts On The Duke

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Icecube89, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Icecube89

Icecube89 Starter

How do you view Goodell? I think he has made the league worse. It is a soft league with more kickbacks, no contact and more flags than ever before. His handling of spygate and bounty gate were terrible. Why he wants to have games overseas is beyond me. I wish he would be replaced.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Goodell is a hypocrite and an idiot.

Sent from my LG-970h using Tapatalk 2

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I guess you are not a business man.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Logistically. Not good for business.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i hate TheDuke. He's a major butthole!

oh ................ we're not talking about the GIF member TheDuke? we're talking about goodell?

never mind .............

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Games overseas....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for NFL...hmmmm I wonder why he wants NFL football in Europe...Goodell is an butthole, he may also be a huge hypocrite but an idiot??? I think not....

7. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

The reason the league is a soft league is look at the old time players......half of them can barely walk because their bodies are destroyed many have neurological problems from concussions. I realize you want a hard hitting game but if the players lives are shortened by 20-30 years shouldnt the NFL step in and try to fix it........You can still play hard nose physical football look at the niners and the seahawks they hit very hard and play a very physical game however they rarely get flagged for hitting a defenseless receiver or leading with the crown of your helmet or helmet to helmet. They are implementing safety measures to lengthen the lives of these athletes. Why else would they be implementing these safety measures? Let me guess you think to fine the hell out of the athletes right because that means more money for the NFL.............which would be wrong because that money goes to charities. So what reason could the NFL possibly have for implementing safety measures other than safety?

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

A) I was very confused when I saw this post and wondered why it wasn't in the FC.
    B) I have a trademark on this name and might sue Goodell or anyone trying to use it (heck you John Wayne)
    3) He's a douchebag. The man doesn't understand the NFL IMO. Yes, he is a business man and wants games overseas but he should work on viewership/attendance in this country before going overseas. I can understand 1 game in London but there's MUCH bigger issues over here. Since St. Paul left the NFL has gone down the crapter. Grow a set Mr. Goodell.

9. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

he makes the nfl alot of money that means i should be able to watch (something like) this product for years and years to come

other than than hes the prime example (other than your current political party leader) of a greedy know it all heck face douche bag

10. UK 49er fan

UK 49er fan Rookie

There must be some long term plan around the international games, apparently each London game is staged at a loss at the moment.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just the offseason alone, logistically, is a nightmare. You have a 3 day mini camp or a week of OTAs in London or wherever in Europe, for the players and coaches living in the United States, that's horrendous.

A road game from London to San Francisco...to pack up all the equipment and all the crap the teams need would be brutal for that type of trip...not to mention packing it up and sending them home.

Maybe it will eventually make money, but like I said, logistically it's bad. More expansion means more watered down football and I get the impression that Goodell thinks that the NFL will take over the "country side" there and it won't. It will get destroyed by soccer there. Unless I am missing something...lol...which is quite possible.