GIF Money League Discussion Thread - 2012

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Jul 23, 2012.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

haha yeah but you were just throwin him in for charity...it was all about joique bells week 9 19 points + donald jones week 9 19 points = arian foster 19 per game + DEPTH!

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Finally you heckin' get it!!!

Don't know why the hell it took you so long! Ward was about to send over the trade request before all of you other ignorant bastards talked him out of it!

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The heck he was.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

That's what I said!

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

As gonna add Alfred Morris as good measure...to make sure it was even.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This is a swell swell man right here. A true gentleman.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ward is kicking my butt. Screw.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Decker!

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Why single Decker out? Your whole team kicked ass!

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thought I was stomped out earlier today...still in it though, gonna come down to tomorrow night more than likely.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I benched Seattles D in favor of Detroit against Arizona...lol.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Colin heckin Kaepernick son. Unless CJ?K completely craps the bed tomorrow night I'll be riding a FORTY NINER QUARTERBACK into the finals. Mind = blown. I believe only 2 players on my starting roster are/were from my original drafted lineup, and having scrambled back to contention from being easily the worst team in the league early on, to squeaking into the playoffs and being on the verge of making the finals, Im pretty pleased with my season regardless of where or how it ends at this point. Lets go Titans!

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is this the final prize breakdown? Anyone know off the top of their head...to lazy to look throughout.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Annnnnnnd I'm in the finals. Someone hurry up and tell WARD how much he's going to get for second place.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And CJ, thanks for the win but thats enough out of you for the night. I'm up by 4+Locker in a dynasty after your little outburst there, with him having you and Bironas playing.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

@86WARD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpFITa9eYoQ]Michael Buffer - Let's get ready to rumble 1 - YouTube[/ame]

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

I SPENT IT ALL HAHAHAHAHA

idk, we voted ill look when i feel like it

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hey [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] how about winner take all (minus the third place prize of course)...you got the cojones? LETS GAMMMMMMBLE!!

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

No. Lol...my team has been up and down all season. Like some other teams I know.