K-Train FF League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 11, 2008.

1. bout time Cam Newton pulled his head out of his ass

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

dang i lost 140 132 put up a good fight good luck to the final 4 and see you guys next year

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well no doubt about it, Bolts is rollin the hot hand, but its gonna be a fistfight next week to make it to the title game. My teams been pretty quietly and consistently steamrolling people all season, versus the team that came on strong late. Great matchup.

4. wow Adrian Peterson, just wow

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Never mind, Im getting curbstomped.

[​IMG]

6. im readin all of my friends post on FB, & they are callin for Josh Freeman's head, i imagine you are doing the same ?

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's not exactly high on my list of favorite people in the world right now.

8. so trading Chris Johnson/#5 pick for #1 pick which was Adrian Peterson turned out to be the right move after all lol

9. ball in the baskett

definitly did

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

My entire team fell on their face before kickoff...only one starter in double digits

11. my bench out scored your starters

12. ball in the baskett

so whos in the championship game?

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

back in the championship game - where I belong. Vinegar Strokes had 4 losses this year, 2 to Ram Rods. If I lose 3 times to the same team, I might go nuts.

Ram - you certainly have come a long way in this league, from the days of drafting 3 QB's - having brady and peyton on the same team screwing the rest of your roster to a champ game. I have made the champ game every year but one in this league, losing in the semi's in the only other year.

Good luck brother. I wish I had a healthy McCoy. It should be a dogfight.

14. & good luck to you sir, this is my 2nd appearance in the champ game against the same opponent, hopefully this time goes my way for once

15. ball in the baskett

:icon_cool: 08 and 09 were good years for me.

08 was crazy that i made the playoffs at 4-9 and made it to the championship.

16. 2010 might have been the best year in this league, 4 teams at 8-5 heading into the playoffs

17. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Damn, nice history. I have a combined 47-18 record and going for a 3rd champ in 5 years.

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

only my second yr and i sucked it this yr

last yr i made the chip

look forward to many more seasons ya hecks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

19. ball in the baskett

[MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION]

It happens i made it to the championship 2 years lost one and won 1 championship. The last 2 years i havent been to good this year i would give myself a c. I did make the playoffs after beating you the last week of the season if you won you would be the 6th seed so it came down to one week. I lost 130-138 in my playoff matchup so my team wasent to bad. Looking foward to next year this league and he league i have with my friends definitly most fun to be in.