Better Chance Of Making Playoffs: Vikings Or Bears?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Dec 17, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000112555/Better-chance-of-making-playoffs-Vikings-or-Bears]Better chance of making playoffs: Minnesota Vikings or Chicago Bears? - NFL Videos[/ame]

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Well the Bears have Jay Cutler. So I am taking the Vikings.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Based on how often misfit's been right, I'd say the Bears are a lock...

:icon_smile:

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bears.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

da bears have a better chance. they have the cards and lions left, 2 of the worst teams in the nfl. the vikings have the texans and packers, 2 of the best teams.

but, either NFC North team needs to have the Giants lose at least 1 more game because the Giants would have the better conference record and get the last WC. at this point, it looks like most likely the skins or cowboys are actually going to take the NFC East so if the Giants are going to make the playoffs, it's actually going to be with the last WC spot.

6. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

I'm not sure what the Bears chances are, but the Vikings definitely need help. If the season ended today, they would be in, however even if the Vikings win out and 2 of the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins win out, the Vikings don't get the wildcard spot.

7. CaptainStubing

well, we know the cowboys and skins both can't win out because they play each other in week 17, so, really, if the vikes win out, the only team they need to worry about are the Giants and who the hell knows what they're going to do.

they could win their next 2 games by 40 points or lose their next 2 by 40 points.

If the vikes win out, they've probably got a 50/50 chance of getting in........ i'm just not sure that's going to happen. they have 2 tough games left.

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I see both the Skins and Cowboys dropping a game. I think that division is won with a 9-7 record

Sent from my HTC Vivid

9. CaptainStubing

that means the eagles beating the skins and/or the saints beating the cowboys next weekend?

if that happens, then neither team deserves to win the division.

i think at least 1 of those 3 teams wins out.

10. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

Keep in mind that the packers would most likely be resting their starters in the last week

11. CaptainStubing

if they were to concede the #2 seed to the 49ers they will, but the packers game is actually earlier in the day than the 49ers game so if they are playing for a bye, their starters will play...... and i'm not sure i've ever seen a team rest their starters if they have a chance to get a bye.

12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000112911/Double-Coverage-Are-the-Bears-about-to-miss-out-again]Double Coverage: Are the Chicago Bears about to miss out again? - NFL Videos[/ame]

13. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

vikes look to lose out with games against houston and gb

i dont think gb will rest starters week 17 regardless of seed

14. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Bears because of who they're going to play