2012 GridironFans.com Pick 'Em League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by 86WARD, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I started that last year and ended up last lol.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i was first for most of this year lol

4. ball in the baskett

5. CaptainStubing

yep, if you go to some of the sites (espn, nfl, cbs) and look at how the supposed 'experts' have done this year, most of them would be getting their asses kicked by the GIF crew.

6. ball in the baskett

I changed my pick from the steelers to bengals day of the game to that helped me get back up by 1 game.Were in the part of the season where every win matters cause were so close to the end.

7. CaptainStubing

239 games have been played. there are only 27 left. i'm in 4th place. i probably need to go 22-5 or 23-4 the rest of the way to win this thing. i'm going into super aggressive mode to try and catch up so this week could be a disaster ..... :rofl:

8. ball in the baskett

idk if i would do that if i were you just got with the picks you believe will happen. When you start picking a crapload of upsets your team is hecked if it doesent happen. Plus theres some tough playoff games to pick where u can catch up

9. CaptainStubing

well, that's the thing. in any given week, there are several games that i think could be upsets but i usually go with the safe bet but some of them actually become upsets so i'm just going with the games i feel have a good possibility of upsets.

10. ball in the baskett

kind of like how i saw the bengals had 25% of people picking them and they had a good shot so i picked them and it worked out

11. ball in the baskett

Picking the bengals helped me again this week and i changed it last minute to.

3 games above @ragman
    3 games above psid412usm
    5 games above @CaptainStubing

So i am the regular season champion :shocker:

i know it doesent make me win the league but still pretty cool that i got the most picks right in a tough regular season to predict

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  12. Steve12

Well I have 12 points so far this week which I think is the most of anyone. If Dallas wins tonight I'll finish in the top 5 for regular season. Much better than last year.

13. ball in the baskett

everyone in the top 3 had the same pick ravens packers texans skins so we all go 3-1 im still up 3 games going into next round :icon_cool:

14. Steve12

Yep 3-1 for me too so I move into the top 5.

15. ball in the baskett

I have a pretty good shot at winning this league with 3 up going into the divisional round

16. ball in the baskett

I officially win the league im up 3 games on 2nd place and me and him both picked the 49ers so no matter what im up 3 games with 2 left to go :buttrock:
    [MENTION=2175]CaptainStubing[/MENTION]

i remember when we were shocked i was in 1st and i said im probably still gonna lose by the end of the season guess i was wrong lol

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Congrats Ball.

18. Steve12

Congrats man.

19. CaptainStubing

good job ball

20. ball in the baskett

thanks guys it was a fun season