Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yeah I wouldn't mind jF he did good with the ironman flicks. Another name I've thought of is Whedon. Dude has done some good shows.

I used to like shamlasongdong. He did with signs, the sixth sense and I even liked the village and unbreakable. But after that he's sucked it hard. Or as ms omen says when something is beyond bad "this sucked old man wrinkly rod".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Signs, Unbreakable and Sixth Sense I liked. Anything else was/is garbage IMO.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

He's done decent movies like signs and 6th sense. But he's also done some of the honest to god stupidest movies I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. The Happening, The Village.

Favreau would be fantastic. He did a wonderful job on Iron Man.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Which one was the happening? The Village I predicted before I even went in to the theater.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I HATED the Village. What a waste of time. I would have been better off watching the replay of 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure' with commercials over that crap the night I saw it.

6. Steve12

The happening was the one work mark Wahlberg. His worst movie ever. People just started going crazy and crap. Idk I tried to forget it.

Yea the village was on a different level of pure crap. I was pissed for like 2 days when that movie ended. Just a complete joke.

7. SRW

Like I said before though, I hope Favreau ends up with it. He's a fan who's going to do the story some justice. Plus he's got the chops as we've seen with his other work.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

The one where people just started jumping off roofs and crap?

I wouldn;t mind JF. I think he'd do it some justice and keep out the BS.

9. Steve12

Yea and laying under running lawn mowers. That kind of thing.

10. SRW

I think I saw that in a Japanese death match with Mick Foley once.

11. Steve12

Crappy quality, but here's the scene.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPQG5m_Qpso"]The Happening- Lawn Mower scene - YouTube[/ame]

Back to star wars though. 2015? That seems forever away for this. Way too much time to think about how its going to turn out.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
  12. 86WARD

86WARD -

If almost rather not know they are doing it until 2013 or 2014...lol. Anticipation is killing me...and there's more chance for a letdown IMO.

13. Steve12

Exactly. I prefer seeing the trailers come out a few months before release. Less time to think about it.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

More time to hope and hype and then be let down...

15. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Del Toro is the latest director to say he won't direct. I wonder if no one is taking it bc they don't want to heck it up

16. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYtSrAyy4mo]Star Wars 7 - Why Guillermo del Toro Passed On Directing: ENTV - YouTube[/ame]

17. Omen

Star Wars Episode VII: News & Rumors

Seems as JJ Abrams is going to direct the next Star Wars.

18. Steve12

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: News & Rumors

[​IMG]
    [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION] [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm a JJ Abrams fan and this is kinda perfect for him because a lot of crap he does doesn't have an ending...lol.

20. Omen

Agreed its like a. Fanboy doing a movie for fanboys.