Let Us Know Who Your Favorite NFL Team Is And Why!

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 26, 2005.

?

So who is your favorite NFL team?

1. Buffalo Bills

26.1%
  2. Miami Dolphins

1.9%
  3. New England Patriots

1.9%
  4. New York Jets

2.2%
  5. Baltimore Ravens

1.9%
  6. Cincinnatti Bengals

1.1%
  7. Cleveland Browns

1.1%
  8. Pittsburgh Steelers

4.9%
  9. Houston Texans

0.7%
  10. Indianapolis Colts

1.9%
  11. Jacksonville Jaguars

1.1%
  12. Tennessee Titans

1.1%
  13. Denver Broncos

1.9%
  14. Kansas City Chiefs

3.0%
  15. Oakland Raiders

3.7%
  16. San Diego Chargers

1.9%
  17. Dallas Cowboys

5.6%
  18. New York Giants

2.6%
  19. Philadelphia Eagles

3.7%
  20. Washington Redskins

4.1%
  21. Chicago Bears

3.7%
  22. Detroit Lions

2.2%
  23. Minnesota Vikings

1.9%
  24. Green Bay Packers

2.2%
  25. Atlanta Falcons

0.4%
  26. Carolina Panthers

1.1%
  27. New Orleans Saints

3.4%
  28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1.9%
  29. Arizona Cardinals

1.5%
  30. St.Louis Rams

2.6%
  31. San Francisco 49ers

6.3%
  32. Seattle Seahawks

0.4%
  1. groenator

groenator Rookie

Not to many Packers here... only 6... shame

Go Bears!

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Die hard washington redskins fan since 1970.have not missed a redskins game on tv or radio in the entire time.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that is tough but after living in Az for 20 years I guess you should be able to change your allegiance. I don't think I can do that here in Houston. Maybe root for the Texans on the AFC side and still ride with my Saints on the NFC side, But if they meet up in a game I ride Black and Gold baby.

4. San Diego Chargers because im from Oceanside

well tons of lowlights such as Ryan Leaf, 1-15, Jr. Seau/Rodney Harrison being cut & signing with the Pats, Norv Turner, LTs ugly divorce from SD, crushing playoff defeats especially after the 14-2 year in 2006, the Super Bowl beating in 1994, Jr Seau's death

highlights include upsetting the Steelers in Three Rivers to make that SB, 2006 season, LTs MVP season, the run in 2007 where we fell short against the Pats, 8-8 & knocking off the 11-5 Colts in the playoffs

all i can think of off the top of my head

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the chargers have a rich history. they were fun to watch with coryell, fouts, joiner, chandler, winslow when i was young ............. and even before my time, with gillman, hadl, allworth ............... san diego has a good history

6. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

The only Giants fan I ever see is Sportsguy....depressing.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Im glad there isnt to many lol

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

They only ever come out when the team is winning.

9. CaptainStubing

it's always surprised me that we havent had more broncos fans here. i know they have a good fan base. i know people that live out there and it is definitely a football town. maybe they just like to stick to the homer boards or something.

10. SeanTaylor21

Yeah honestly these Giants fans aren't real fans at all I've stuck by whether they win or lose.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You don't think of BBB or SoDev as real fans?

12. SeanTaylor21

BBB is banned so his presence on this forum is dumb. I haven't seen SoDev on this forum in a very, very long time.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Injavebto give it to eagles fans on this Board they've all stayed here. TJ and my self are th longstanding Cowboys fans with agent, mike, rags and jihad.

Most fans stay on homer boards where they feel safe and protected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Cowboys because of Confederate Lt. General John Bell Hood

[​IMG]

Sent from my HTC Vivid

15. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Saints cause I am a sucker for punishment.

16. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

Born in Southern California, I am a Rams fan. My Dad was born in Wisconsin, I have a German last name so I'm a Packers fan too LOL. Those are my primary teams.

But I'm a sports fan in general and like all sports teams for one reason or another.

I like learning about teams sports histories about their players and their uniforms and helmet histories too. just a big sports fan. It just means a little more if the Rams or Packers are doing good/well

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Welcome [MENTION=3715]ram29jackson[/MENTION]. Thanks for sharing.

18. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

Wow cannot believe I never voted in this poll. 49ers...what I remember is when I was a child, around 1987 or so, my sisters loved the raiders and I hated my sisters so I said I loved the 49ers. Then I saw how fun they were to watch and saw some superbowls. Been a fan ever since. You can ask my mom growing up, my girl friend, my sisters, the only sport I really watch and stay dedicated to is 49er football. VERY exciting times!

19. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

Hey guys new to the forum. Been lurking this past season on tapa talk.

23 years old. Born and raised in upstate NY aka Bills country. Everyone around me loves em but I've always looked elsewhere to support. I used to be a huge Brett Favre fan. Funny that falcons let Brett favre go...

Then I saw Mike Vick play during a Virginia Tech game on TV. Followed him to Falcons Nation and it has been history ever since. Matt Ryan made losing Vick very easy lol. So I am the only falcons fan around here and get weird looks and questions all the time.

I'm not going to explain my falcons love but I will measure it for you. About a month ago I flew me and my girlfriend down to Atlanta at 5 am on a Sunday to watch the divisional round matchup against the seahawks. Sat in front of tony gonzo's family!!! and flew back at 10 pm.

Looking forward to being more active on the forum!

20. CaptainStubing

welcome green. hope you enjoy it here !!