Bears Asked For Permission To Interview Broncos Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Sweets, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

According to Jay Glazer with Fox Sports, the Chicago Bears have already asked for permission to interview Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy. He's a very, very hot name right now

The only reason we bring this up is that the intense interest in McCoy from the Bears simply crosses off a name from the list of potential candidates in Cincinnati. Also it's worth pointing out that the first coach Chicago is looking at is an offensive coordinator, suggesting that the Bears want a head coach with a more offensive background.

Source: SBNation

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i would too ........... mccoy would be at the top of my list to interview

3. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

We haven't had a Offensive minded head coach since Ditka....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ditka barely had a functioning mind!

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

:laughy18:

Referring to Ditka as an offensive mind always made me chuckle. Those Bears teams were based on that monster 46 D & an unbelievable OL & Payton.

Hard not to be a good offense when the field position they got from that D so often was ridiculous.

“If Minnesota would have lost [Sunday] and the Bears were in the playoffs, this wouldn’t have happened. That’s a fact. So how stupid is it then? It really is stupid,â€￾ Ditka said on radio station ESPN 1000 in Chicago.

More proof that his minor stroke recently did more damage than the doctors thought.