Man Charged In Sean Taylor's Murder Writes Apology To Newspaper

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Jan 2, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The strange case of the men charged in the 2007 slaying of Washington Redskins free safety Sean Taylor took another strange twist Wednesday when one of the accused offered an apology in his first public comments.

Venjah Hunte, 25, responded to inquiries from The Washington Times with a two-and-a-half page hand-written letter.

The Times quotes Hunte as writing, "To begin I would like to send my deepest apology to the family of Sean Taylor. I know an apology won't bring him back, but I hope one day they could find it in their hearts to forgive me."

Hunte is serving a 29-year sentence under a plea bargain he tried to back out of in 2008. Four other men are awaiting trial, which is scheduled for April 15 after numerous delays.

"My thought or intentions weren't to hurt him or noone [sic] else, let alone murder, it was something I thought would never happen," Hunte wrote in the letter to The Times. "Even though I didn't pull the trigger I still have to take responsibility for my actions. Period."

Hunte told the newspaper he lives in solitary confinement 23 hours a day because of the case's high profile.

Source: Sporting News

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not accepted. Screw off...

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Go heck yourself, what was your intention then if you kicked down his bedroom door and shot him in the leg. Also why did his wife wait over an hour to call the hospital. Hmmmmm?

4. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Someone didn't read what he wrote.

I forgive him.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

To be honest with you,pedro taylor forgave all 3 of the little bastards who killed sean a long tome ago,which makes me wish i was half the man he was cause if somebody did that to either of my kids,i'd want to cut the guy into little iddy bitty pieces and throw them to fish so they'd be what they really are,pieces of crap!
    but what do i know?

6. SeanTaylor21

Yeah he didn't pull the trigger I really don't give a heck who did if it wasn't their intention to kill him why the heck did they even have a gun in the first place.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Exactly! why he hell did they shoot him if they did not plan on killing him?

8. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Fry him!

9. SeanTaylor21

10. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

You are acting like they shot to kill LMFAO. If they had shot him in the upper body then yes, I'd agree. They shot him in the leg. They weren't trying to kill him, probably trying to just get him to stop coming at him.

Odds of hitting a major artery like that is pretty hard to do. If they ran the shooting 10 more times, I bet they wouldn't hit it once.

As far as why do you bring guns? It's a robbery. Makes you feel more powerful. Had Taylor been with the team rather than skipping out, NONE of this would have happened. Hell, if he didn't try to take the law into his own hands, it probably wouldn't have happened.

11. SeanTaylor21

Skipping out? He was injured dude. As far as trying to take the law into his own hands you're right I'm sorry if people break into your house you have no right to try and protect you, your wife, and your daughter. I forgot about that. Really man taking the law into his own hands, it's called defending yourself it's a natural human instinct, but you're right he shouldn't have tried to protect himself and his family that was wrong on his part.