2013 NFL Draft Order (Final Update)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by 86WARD, Dec 30, 2012.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I don't see it, but with JJ, you never know. It'll be someone you never heard of if he does.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Don't think so either. I think he waits for Johnny Football or that's just my fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Give the burden to a player that can't stay healthy half a season?

Sent from my HTC Vivid

4. ragman

Maybe they keep Tony vertical so he's not running for his life.

5. Jihad Joe

Yay, more excuses for Romo

Truth: Rothlisberger did much more with a much worse offensive line

Sent from my HTC Vivid

6. ragman

I suppose you want to get rid of Romo? Can you give me the name of someone better? Thought not.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I know JJ and I don't think wants to get rid of Romo but people too many people keeping making excuses for his bone headed plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Jihad Joe

Your making assumptions. Where did I say that. We need to prepare to move, but simply getting rid of him foolish

They need to take a good hard look at guys like Barkley, Wilson, Gleenon and Murray with that 18th pick

Sent from my HTC Vivid

9. ragman

There's a guy on CBS Sports who is saying in his mock draft that the Cowboys will be taking Glennon at #18 , but we don't need to take a QB there. We need an OL.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Hate the cowboys,but if the cowboys had taken vince young when he was in the draft,they would have been very competitive every year since.
    he was a texas kid that would play for the cowboys,and you have to believe they would have given him the tools there to be a sucess,and he had a great coach with the titans,the owner is a stick in the mud!

11. ragman

Not too high on VY, Diesel. Sorry.

12. Jihad Joe

We need a QB too. Romo has one year left on his deal and will be 34 when its done. He's also 1-6 in.elimination games and.you don't throw stupid.money at guys like that in there mid.30s

Sent from my HTC Vivid

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, i like romo but he hasn't exactly been clutch .......... it's probably time to start thinking about something else. worst case scenario, glennon busts and they've still got romo.

14. Jihad Joe

I think Glennon is going to be out of range. I think 4 or 5 QBs could go in the first. With Glennon and Smith being gone and Barkley, Wilson, and maybe Murray in range

Sent from my HTC Vivid

15. Jihad Joe

IMO if they don't extend Romo, they are a mortal lock to take a QB in first.

Romo has a high cap number and is going into the final year of his deal. He will also be 34 when his deal is up. He will play here at least 1 more, unless he is traded (which I don't see), giving them the ability not to throw a young QB to the wolves

Sent from my HTC Vivid

16. ragman

Disagree.

I see only 1 QB going in the first round, and that's Smith to KC with the very first pick. All of the QBs in this draft have flaws, IMO. Even Smith.

17. Jihad Joe

Lmao. Your crazy if you only think 1 QB will go in the first. Nowadays if you are a QB with a second round grade you go in the first. Hell Dalton had a third round grade and he almost went in the first

And all QB prospects have flaws. Luck was the closest thing to a flawless QB prospect. Hell RG3 didn't even have to read defenses in college and look how that turned out

Sent from my HTC Vivid

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

And with the way rookie contracts are, you're not mortgaging the future and handicapping the franchise for years by taking a guy in the first anymore...

19. ragman

The Cowboys need OLs a lot more than they need a QB!

20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree the qb class looks very weak. if this year's class was combined with last year's class, none of this year's class would have gone in the first round possibly.

however, it would be very strange to have a year ever again in which only 1 qb is taken in the 1st rd because of the new rookie salary cap. I think we will see a few more qb's move up into the 1st round as we get closer to april.