GIF ESPN Keeper League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

And I am in the championship game. Nice. 10-3 team vs 7-6 for the championship. LET'S GO! :D

2. Chipper10

Am I missing something? Is this a two-week long championship game or is ESPN FAntasy Football app playing tricks?

3. Chipper10

Nevermind. I see it says I'm the champion now! :D

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

That's just head games.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbMY-TMMOMQ]Foreigner - Head Games - YouTube[/ame]

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

If anyone bows out or whatnot, let me know. I know I'm like 32423 in line but help a brother out!

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You could have my spot if someone reliable wants to take over as commish...I tried getting out last year but Dragonite turned out to be a royal heckup so I stayed.

7. Chipper10

It would definitely be a shame to see this not continue. I wish I could take over, but I have too much going on to be reliable as the commish.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

If you want out ill take over. Don't want to bit il do it. So I don't stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh, it'll continue, I have no intention of killing the league or anything, not by any means. I'd stay with it to the last if need be, Im just spread thin fantasy-wise and want to focus on the leagues Im more invested in ($ and otherwise), to be honest. If, as I said, someone reliable and trustworthy wanted to take over I'd like to hand it off, but Im not just going to bail.

10. Chipper10

Sounds good.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I may be able to do it. Like Walnuts though...I don't want to spread myself too thin.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

What all does the commish encompass at this point because I'm a freaking stay at home Dad that's bored out of my freaking mind. Only in 1 fantasy league and could help out.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

WINNER...lol.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It's really not all that hard at this point, the league settings are already in place and shouldnt really need to messed with. Try and find a draft date that works for most (never gonna make it work for everyone so just try and get somewhat of a consensus), and after that it's just a matter of keeping an eye on things for the most part. Make sure people are setting rosters and take care of any problems people have.

15. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Alright well then unless anyone has a problem with it, you're the de facto commish. I'll wait until ESPN opens FF next year to make the switch though.

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Joto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

YOU ARE

leagues reactivated, I'll begin the process of transferring control over to Duke unless anyone else who's been in the league longer wants it.
    [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION] [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] [MENTION=2771]VikingsFan28[/MENTION] [MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION] [MENTION=1905]LL Cool Bolt[/MENTION] [MENTION=609]DaBearsrule4ever[/MENTION] [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION]

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

@TheSnowman

19. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

No problem from me with Duke being commish.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No pressure, obviously there's a ton of time before the season, but you guys need to figure out who's going to commish and take my spot by the time preseasons over, or the league will be deleted. TheDuke was going to take both gigs, but never responded to my PM's about it and hasn't been around for a long time, so you might want to look elsewhere.