The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

What Dawk said. The longer it goes, the more likely it's McCoy. Interviews can take place but offers can't be made until that coach is bounced.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Already missed out on Chudzinski though!

:icon_jook:

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

McLane is not really a douche for a reporter, but he is often wrong. I can't help but to think that McCoy is their #1 target.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I like McLane, and I don't remember him being wrong very often before this coaching search. But heck, he has missed repeatedly since it has started.

6. DawkinsINT

Perhaps I shouldn't have said "very often", but when you miss big like he did with his story of McNabb being dealt to the Rams years ago, it sticks out.

7. DawkinsINT

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

"........with a young general manager, Howie Roseman, trying to fight a growing perception around the league that he is woefully out of his depth........"

well, i'm not a big Roseman fan with the culture he's built, the drafts he has been involved with, and the contracts he has given. i know Eagles fans want to defend 'their' guy, but they may be better off with someone else in that position.

9. DawkinsINT

The majority of the fan base can't stand him.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

He's Weasel Jr with a bit more personality.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I have no problem with him. And I've already said multiple times that he put 'players' on the roster and it's other people's jobs to coach them and get production out of them.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I'm hearing that Gus Bradley will be the next Head Coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.

13. DawkinsINT

He's in his 2nd meeting with them right now. Hopefully just to iron out contract details.

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Pretty sure this is the "hire" meeting. They just need to agree on a number and his overall authority/talk his staff. I think there will be a head coach by the end of the week at the extreme, insane latest and by this evening at the extreme, insane earliest. Next big question. Coordinators? No way he brings back Bowles or Marty. Who are his guys?

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

According to ESPN,he is on his way to jacksonville,and it's down to whisenhut and billick!

16. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Gus Bradley is going to be the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

Chip Kelly disagrees.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Mike Vick is happy.

19. DawkinsINT

I'm trying to be "all-in" with this move, but right now it's not easy.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm doing it. Screw it. What's the worst that can happen? We don't bring home a Super Bowl trophy?!?

New head coach after a 4 win season... honestly it can't get much worse.

Chip 4 Prez!