Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Lands On Broken Arm After Wrestling Move At Nightclub

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sweets, Feb 5, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Totally missing the point. Lol...

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I get what you guys are saying but i dont agree with it.

Also i bet more then half the league goes out to clubs they just dont get recorded cause they dont dance horribly lol.

also just pointing out the article lied he dident fall hard on it

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Said no employer ever.

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

the guy can run and catch how smart does he have to be lol

5. ball in the baskett

so your telling me if your efficient at your job your employer is gonna care what you do during your own private time its none of there buisness.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

If it is hurting their brand to the public eye then definitely.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yes I just had talk with employees about partying too much and coming to work hungover and how ill send them to to get alcohol tested and sent home if the limit is too high.......

On another note i remember back in the day my dads buddy would get written up all the time for boxing too much nd messing up his knuckles. And since they were in the military this was a no no

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I've fired people for things done away from my business, so yes.

Just cause he didn't hurt it doesn't mean he wasn't putting himself into a high risk situation to do so needlessly. For me, I'm really starting to question the dude's dedication. Makes you wonder how good he could be if he'd pull his head out of his butt.

9. Crowned

He just fired 3 people who didn't think a flag should have been thrown on the 49ers final play of the Super Bowl. :icon_cheesygrin:

10. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Damn right! Truth be told my employees have totally been on eggshells, it's actually pretty funny :icon_cheesygrin:

11. Crowned

Lol, I bet . If anyone knows how emotionally attached we are to football it's best to not say crap if their job is in your hands.

12. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Believe me, ANYONE who knows me knows!

13. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he does exactly what i would do if i was a 24 year old millionaire

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

My job has had meetings about holding myself to a higher standard because I represent the company. I could get fired for remarks on any social media, intact an assistant manager was fired because she called her boss a moron on Facebook.

15. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Exactamundo. Granted he is held to a higher standard because he is a "role model" but come on guys should NFL players really be role models?

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

whether or not he is being a bad 'role model', he has things written into his contract about how he should be taking care of his body in addition to his public behavior.

you have said before that you don't really need to work so i'm guessing you don't have a job that pays decent money. every job that pays anything decent has 'catches' that affect what you can/can't do in your off-time. i would lose my job if i didn't have a license or car. i know guys in this business that have lost their license from dui's and immediately been fired.

it's the same thing here. when you sign on for a good paying job, you take the responsibilities and some of those responsibilities bleed into personal time.

17. groenator

groenator Rookie

Before I liked Gronkowski but now he is just an idiot...

18. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I do hold a full time job during the summer because I personally believe that just because I have a trust fund that my dad set up for me doesn't mean that I can just coast off of his accomplishment, however it isn't a job with any stipulations/catches. I would like to know all of the 'catches' in Gronk's contract where it says that he isn't allowed to mess around with his friends and act like a 24 year old.

19. ball in the baskett

So is gronk supposed to just sit in his house and not be social?

It seems to me in this thread that all you guys that are against gronk dont party to much you cant relate to him. You guys are the type to just drink at your house which is boring. Going out drinking and dancing is fun maybe he shouldent have ddt the guy but hes just partying. You guys say i dont get the point and i say you dont get the point either lol. old farts lol jk

20. Crowned

Don't party? rofl.