WWE Star Jack Swagger Arrested

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by codatious99, Feb 20, 2013.

1. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

2. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

sooooo lol if this all indeed true i could see wwe straight up releasing him

i think the guy has talent in the ring and his new character and music was working for me

wwe could turn this into an angle and say the illegals planted the sticky icky in his car

not sure what plan b is for the whc match at WM is but i could see swagger getting taken out house of pain style on raw leading to his suspension

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

great wwe is in a pickle here cause he won the chamber match but they have to punish him. Makes the chamber look like a waste when the guy that wins is probably gonna lose to someone for his shot. My guess orton calls him out on a roll up win and they make a match for the match at mania.

im all for toking up and gettin crunk but dont drive drunk especially if you have weed in the car. If you were just speeding you got pulled over you can deny a search you have rights but since you got pulled over drunk your hecked.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Looks like it's going to be Ziggler getting that title shot.

6. Crowned

I hope either Ziggler or Mark Henry get the push over Orton.

7. ball in the baskett

ziggler got the briefcase so i dont think he would get the match unless he cashes in without a surprise but thats unheelish

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Let Mark Henry go in there and simply demolish the paper champ. Swagger's got to be the biggest idiot around. He was buried left and right for years and now that he gets a WM title shot he pulls this? Idiot, no other word can describe this.

9. Crowned

He won't be getting another shot probably.

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I freaking hate this dipcrap so I'm glad he got arrested. he won't get released. I'd be shocked if he wasn't suspended but not released. Vince loves his big, strong athletic guys. He should be released to make an example. fun story. I met Jack Swagger in Missouri at a Harley Race wrestling show and he refused to sign any autographs and said that he was too big of a star to waste time on nobodies in the crowd and said unless we're paying him, he ain't signing. So heck this worthless nobody.

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

as per WWE rules

12. ball in the baskett

wont happen but ure situation u think there was a possibility that he was just playing a heel. i know jericho said that he tries to stay in his heelish ways when in comes to fans even off screen.

13. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

when rvd got caught smoking the cheeba he came back on next weeks show and lost both his belts

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You actually understood everything he said...I hate wrestling in general but this putz is so hard to understand with all the lisping he does that he's not watchable so I'm with you...FREAK HIM..MUSHMOUTH MOFO...oh and this storyline is pathetic, I mean really??? a racist???? wow but the WWE is all about no bullying yet you see bullying throughout their telecast every week, story line or not this is just PATHETIC...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wow, Swagger picked a bad time to heck up.

16. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Theres bullying on plenty of Disney Shows as well so they cant be against bullying either?

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

what I'm saying is that the WWE "ADVERTISES" no bullying, Disney does not, so how do children decipher the difference between no bullying and well it's ok on TV but not in "real" life?

18. misfitz

https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/bl...ange-ambassadors-spread-anti-bullying-message
    Disney's Friends for Change

Disney offers inspirational ‘It Gets Better’ video featuring Imagineers, Disneyland President and Cast Members | Inside the Magic
    Disney's "It gets better" anti bullying campaign

They also have campaigns against cyber bullying and everything else.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

<sigh> I'm talking about advertising like WWE does ON THEIR PROGRAM...but whatever...

20. misfitz

Disney runs those campaigns commercials on almost every shows commercial break. I know because i have 4 kids and Disney channel is on all day long and i hear those commercials all day long..............