Who Is Your Least Favorite Person In WWE?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by misfitz, Feb 24, 2013.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

This is simple who in the WWE can you absolutely not stand to watch and anytime they are on the TV you change the channel.

For me sadly its Booker T I enjoyed Booker years ago during the Invasion but after him doing commentary for so long it got old and now with him being the GM of Smackdown I just cant stand him. Something about him over the past year and a half has just made me go from tolerable to I wont even watch Smackdown because of him(and the fact that anything important that happens on smackdown will be replayed on Raw 50 times)

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I usually FWD the DVR when a diva match is on or when they insist on having Frankenstein's monster aka The Great Khali stumble his way to the ring. It looks like the man can barely make it to the ring, let alone have a match that's close to watchable. A close second to 'Stilts' is the Miz.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Vince. He is ruining the show and has been.

4. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

I agree Khali is practically unwatchable.

5. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Haven't watched wrestling in years but my least favorite that I remember is the British Bulldog. Favorite is the Ultimate Warrior.

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

khali is horrible in the ring and his dancing with hornswaggle is sad but at least he is something to see when you go to a house show because this mo fo is huge and i miss the circus days and freak shows

what i really cant stand is vickie guerrero and her voice

john laurinaitis is awful as well

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

You don't watch anymore do you? He's been off TV for like 8 months.

9. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

back when I paid attention, I couldn't stand Triple H

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

[​IMG]

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

12. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

im sure he has 2 words for ya

13. MadMoxxiFavGun

i came into here expecting alot hate for super cena. i cant stand zack ryder. as a native jersey shore person, i can assure u that that douchbag and that damn show jersey shore doesnt come close to us natives.

14. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

only because he's a huge douchebag

15. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ziggler was hot for a while but they ended up chumping him out. He could have been a decent mid-card act at best.

16. MadMoxxiFavGun

how about tensai and brodus clay as tag team

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Why did they use Ziggler to bring in Biggie whatever his name is....Now it's as though Ziggler can't win without AJ Skank and Biggie "helping" him which everyone knows is B O G U S....Zigs is losing himself at the expense of Biggie and Skankahoe...

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Ziggler SUCKS balls. Dude is hot garbage on the mic. He can sell but so could Barry Horowitz.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

doesent the mitb expire at mania i remember the contract being good for one year

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Zigs better on the mic then that mush mouth Swagger..oooph...and 3mb SUCKS...