2013 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Mike S., Mar 15, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

God Comcast, NOW you decide to crap out, right when the Zaga game is gonna end??? Screw you.

Zags down by 6 with 12 seconds to go?? No way they win. My bracket is busted lol.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  2. DaBears22

Got to give it up to Wichita State. I should have known that Gonzaga was weak. WS played a hell of a game.

3. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

well, i'm 6th so far

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i just noticed i'm the only one in this pool that picked the hoosiers to win it all. in the money pool i'm in, literally half of the 25 people picked indiana. how weird.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well I have them in the title game if that counts for anything. That is pretty weird though.

Basically everyone in this pool ahead of me has Louisville in the title game either winning or losing. So if duke beats them I'll be in good shape.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

7. DaBears22

Still got three of my final four. I have Louisville losing to Michigan State. MSU has to get past Duke first. Ohio State vs Iowa State today. OSU should destroy ISU but you never know. That game isn't going to help me or hurt me since I picked Notre Dame to advance. Dumbest pick on my whole bracket.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

my dumbest pick was having oregon losing to okst. i knew how hot they were at the end of the season and i didn't like st. louis to come out of that pod but i had OkSt going to the sweet 16 and should have known it would be oregon.

i think i was tentative to do it because i already had predicted so many upsets in the round of 64.

9. DaBears22

I hear you. I picked Oregon because they finished the season strong. Another pick I was iffy on was Oklahoma over San Diego State. Should have figured Steve Fisher have his guys ready to play. Kind of rooting for him and SDSU to go as far as they can, not because of the bracket, because he got screwed over by the Fab Five and Ed Martin, or whatever his name was. IMO anyway.

10. DaBears22

11. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

the iowa st ohio st game was pretty good came down to a big three at the end

im holding at 2nd place still got a good shot see how the rest of the games end up

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

My Final Four is down to a Final Two thanks to Georgetown and Gonzaga. Why do I even bother?:icon_frown:

13. Steve12

Ditto. Really need duke to win.

14. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Yeah.... but did you have them in your championship? :close_tema1:

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I have Indiana vs. Louisville in the Finals with Louisville winning it all. Someone should tell those two teams not to bother. LOL!

16. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Florida Gulf Coast ROMPS over San Diego St, first time ever in the tournament and they are in the Sweet 16. Congrats to them, what a weekend for them.

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCC1MoKcveI]Florida Gulf Coast's Run Goes On - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C0SUWsRf4w]Indiana Survives Temple - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnIvlIFAD4g]Craft Pushes Ohio State Into Sweet 16 - YouTube[/ame]

18. DaBears22

Damn, FGCU is this years George Mason. Still got three final four teams left. See what happens in the next few days. Second guessing Michigan State over Duke.

19. Steve12

Illinois giving Miami all they can handle so far.

20. Steve12

Well Illinois had their chances to win the game. But a terrible call by the ref on an out of bounds, then not fouling the big guy when he got the ball to put him on the line killed it.

And with that, I think my bracket lost all hope.