TNA Gutcheck Challenge Bracket 1

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by misfitz, Mar 31, 2013.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

BRACKET 1 (April 4-6)
    LIONHEART ADRIAN MCCALLUM - Great UK wrestler with a very fast pace.
    BAD BONES JOHN KLINGER - Very big guy whose rather athletic. He has the size to be a threat and he has wrestled all over.
    BAD BOY SHANE ANDREWS - I dont know what to think of him. He looks like he should be in the x-division but he doesnt wrestle like that. His size and style reminds me a bit of Cody Rhodes.
    DOUBLE D DAVE DUTRA - Very complete cruiserweight with a fun style. Very charismatic. Extremely impressive in ring skills.
    HANDICAPPED HERO GREGORY IRON- Has a great story as he is a wrestler with Cerebral Palsy. Friends with CM Punk and Colt Cabana so that will help him in the contest a lot. I respect what he can do and he could get TNA some publicity but I just dont see him being putting on great matches.
    HOT STUFF CHRIS MARX- Not much I can say about him because the only video I can find on him is terrible. He has decent size but he seems a little boring in ring. Hes also 38 I dont see him making an impact.
    HOTSHOT DANNY DUGGAN- Good size but I didn't see anything special about him.
    J-MONEY NATE BLAZER- Potential tag team wrestler and he is very good as a tag team wrestler. I haven't seem him do much singles but as a tag wrestler he is rather effective.
    TUCKER-Decent size and could be a nice addition to the x-division. Still extremely young but has talent for sure.

Favorites- Lionheart, John Klinger, Dave Dutra
    Who I am voting for- Dave Dutra imo hes got the most complete package in the group.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ok, so these brackets are up for vote, no actual competition?

3. misfitz

BRACKET 1 (April 4-6)
    Each bracket will have 3 days of voting with the competitor with the most votes moving on to the winners bracket and then the winners bracket will have a vote with the highest vote getter becoming the winner.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So they win a shot at gutcheck?

5. misfitz

I believe the top 2 vote getters will be placed in a Gutcheck match against on impact