Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Lands On Broken Arm After Wrestling Move At Nightclub

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sweets, Feb 5, 2013.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i'm sure there are blanket statements in every players' contract to the effect of, "..... if injured, the player will take all necessary steps to insure the injury is healed properly and as quickly as possible ........ " and there's another one that will say, " ....... during the player's free time, he will not partake in activities which could cause risk to his health ......... " and there's another one that will say, " ......... in public settings, the player will represent himself in a manner that will not reflect poorly on himself or the organization ............ "

regardless, i don't personally give a crap what the guy does ...... in fact, i don't really care what any player does ...... i'm just telling you how his EMPLOYER will view the situation and i'm certain Belichick or Kraft either have said or will say something to him about this incident.

i'm one of those 'old farts' and i get out a lot . ......... in fact, based upon your posts through the years, it sounds like my social life is way more exciting than yours .......... maybe you'll catch up with me someday young grasshopper ...... :icon_cheesygrin:

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

You can party, but you don't have to be a moron. There's a difference. Gronkowski is a moron. The people you don't hear about, that's the difference.

3. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I do not drink at home! I don't even drink :icon_cheesygrin: (or smoke or party, or really even like people much). I'm one of those "my wife and kids are my best friends" types.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

nothing wrong with that to each his own i just dont like when people judge someone because there not like that.

Hes partying having fun he enjoys life in his way

he even said on his episode of e60 that hes definitly not the type that would want to stay home

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

As someone already stated, 95% of the league parties and you hear nothing of it. Gronk is just an idiot. This kid is one good sneeze away from being goobered.

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Lol just because we don't agree with being stupid doesn't me an we don't like to party.

Inwas married and provided for ms omen at age of 22 and already in a management position. The owner of the co and myself were probably the hardest partyers but we didn't act like idiots. And we had a driver or cabs because we had a lot to lose due to the profile of the company and some of the people we partied with.

There is a difference between drinking and having fun and being a complete tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I don't think anyone has a problem with him drinking or dancing, but doing things that can re-aggrivate a major injury, if I was the Pats orginization I'd have a big problem with that.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so, are the guys who were so vehemently defending gronk's lack of care for his injuries in this thread still going to defend him now that he may need yet another surgery and may miss more playing time ? we're not sure if his lifestyle or lack of interest in recovering contributed to the recent problems but it definitely is a possibility.

For me, it's fairly obvious that football and the health of his body are not top priorities in Gronk's life so i would lean towards Gronk being to blame for these slow recoveries and additional problems. Just my opinion though.

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Agree captain I think having a jolly time is more important

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

10. 86WARD

86WARD -