Chris Broussard Makes Controversial Statements About Jason Collins

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by TheDuke, Apr 30, 2013.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Up until they split and develop differently.

2. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

sure he can have it but I can also have the opinion that he is a freaking douchebag because of that opinion

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Identical twins develop in the same embryonic sac. They develop for the same zygote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

4. misfitz

Brains process different things and react to different things. No identical twins are ever the exact same. They all have different personalities and thoughts. Some are more athletic than others as well.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Then why is it that one twin can be fine while another can have several disabilities?

6. Omen

So they arent born that way they develop it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. misfitz

then they obviously were not identical twins because Identical twins have the same thoughts/likes and dislikes they are mirror images of each other in every way DUH! Collins is obviously faking it.

8. Omen

well im just using your rules of science.

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

No...

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Not true. My sisters are identical twins and one was born with a disability.

11. misfitz

not exactly its not as simple as what you're describing. If everything was 100% identical they would have same likes/dislikes and athletic talent. Its apparent that Jason is a much better athlete than his brother but if they are exactly the same person they would be equal by your description.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

They develop in the same sac, but not in the same way. There will always be variances between people, whether identical twins or not. I work with a guy who is gay and is a triplet. From his first memory he knew he was different. His brothers are both straight as an arrow. And vegan, that is a choice, though a weird one.

13. Omen

so homosexuality is like a disability, that can be corrected/cured.

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

No he developed differntly than other men, he developed with a brain similar to a heterosexual woman. And not all disabilities can be cured if it was one.

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

As for Broussard, I have no problems with his opinion other than him questioning a mans faith because his sexual orientation. I don't look at christians and say they won't get into heaven because I'm jewish and don't believe in Christ, I know they won't wakka wakka..... seriously though, I won't call out a religious person because he or she doesn't go to church every single service.

16. Omen

i have enjoyed this conversation MJ. We will agree to disagree.

I have stated this before. My sons Godmother is homosexual, and from what she has explained to me. she chooses to be homosexual. My cousin is a Gay man who also holds this belief.

i know i will not change your opinion and ill stick by mine

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Nothing like a friendly debate. :wave3:

18. Omen

Agreed

Most people I get along with the best are people I can debate/conversate with.

Half of the time in playing devils advocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

19. Harryaxel

Harryaxel Rookie

This made me laugh. But seriously aren't there camps for that?

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

But... he's right. Everything he said is in the Bible.

He didn't say Collins is going to hell. He didn't say people engaged in premarital s*x are going to hell. He said they aren't living their life like the Bible instructs people to. He also never said he himself is without sin.

Everything he said is fact according to his AND Collins' religion.