Criminal Owners In The NFL

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by bigtime1957, May 3, 2013.

1. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

I am not a jets fan, I am a Browns fan, and heaven knows we have our problems, An Owner who is a criminal, a GM who got his Title because of a Hollywood Movie, But the Jets are so Dysfunctional with this coach, this Team and the Browns are the two worst in the NFL, Now that is a fact, Until we as fans say enough, and start not spending our money on these Teams, it will be the same crap year after year, And let it be known through out The NFL, Fans are feed up, and we are done putting up with this same crap year after year and the NFL not doing a dam thing about it, These types of Owners need to be run out of the NFL Or we will become servants of billionaire Criminals the rest of our lives!!!

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, okey dokey :scratch:

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvGnro4Cgw]Frankenstein (7/8) Movie CLIP - The Torch-Wielding Mob (1931) HD - YouTube[/ame]

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The criminal is on the Browns not the Jets...I don't really understand what you're saying other than you hate the Jets..

5. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

Jets

No I was commenting on a article on the Jets, And they moved it here to general discussion, and Yes I hate the jets, but That is not what the comment was about, It was about the circus atmosphere with the Jets, Your coach is the worst thing that happened to you, You get all the headlines but have won nothing, And I was comparing your situation with ours in Cleveland, I was showing we both are in the same Boat, Tey let crap owners buy our Teams, The destroy us but rake millions off us, and there is No accountability in the NFL, We have a criminal as our owner, who in turn used stolen funds to buy our Team, And the NFL's answer OK so what, To alow this man to continue to own a Team that was bought with stolen funds, is criminal in itself! And all I am saying if we all do not band together they will continue this same crap for years!!

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Have fun, if you're bailing over that you're not a real fan

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steelers have been criminals for years. Stole Championships using steriods in the 70's. Paid the referees from about 2004 to 2010. I'm not sure what the problem is...

Go Steelers.

8. Tarkus

:laughy18:

We're cool in ChiTown. They've just stolen the fans dreams...

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

If anything maybe he'll buy us a god **mn division title, that's a good thing

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I wish Mr. Lurie would result to criminal activity to give the Eagles their first Super Bowl trophy. Mr. Hollywood Producer hasn't produced what we clamor for.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Eddie D was all mobbed up. Love it.

12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_V_viDO0nE]Bud Adams Gives Fans Middle Finger, Apologizes - YouTube[/ame]

Worst NFL owner.....

13. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

if you're not cheating, you're not trying

14. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

Fact is the Browns were bought with stolen money, That mean the IRS and FBI could if they wanted to confiscate the Browns, Because they were bought with stolen money, They could charge the NFL if they wanted to, Receiving stolen Property, he has already raped the team of millions on naming rights, and all the money they saved by cutting Pro Bowl players for cheap crap, And your the fools that has bought into this crap, what does that say about Browns fans, it says the stupidest fans in all of the NFL, you been the brunt of jokes for decades, and not Thanks to Haslam, It will be centuries now, With fans like you, sticking up for a criminal just shows the true light of you and fans like you, Criminals support criminals, and honest people support honest people, see I care less, because I know this is a disaster, in a year you and all you idiots that support this owner and the crap they brought in, will be the first complainers next year, Just like last year and the year before, and so on, fact is you just are plain stupid, call guys who tell the truth names, while your Dreams get crushed year after year, Enjoy the next few months because you will be crying after the first 6 games!!!

15. Tarkus

At first it seemed that you were just tired of the behind the scenes BS that NFL Big Business is but with this pointed slam just makes you sound like a noobie, or former member with an agenda.

If I'm wrong, clean it up & I'll keep listening....

16. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

Not sure what you mean, see I do blame the NFL for a lot of Cleveland's Troubles, I mean they Allowed Model to steal our Team, Then allowed the man who helped Model steal the Team, as our New owner, Then we didn't have the same time to prepare to strt up again as others have had, The NFL gave us our scouts, who we based our first draft after, This has been a disgrace from the beginning, Now they pushed this sale through quick, that has not been answered, then haslam gets the team, first thing he did was sell naming rights for millions, and then took off to run Pilot, after he said he was going to be a hands on owner, Kinda hard having millions in your pocket and run something from that far away, he was back there counting the millions he just rape from our Team, laughing at us, Then bam, The IRS and FBI bust into his company because he defrauded his customers, now I could be wrong, But aren't we the fans the customers of the Browns? he has already grabbed millions, then they saved money by getting rid of decent players for cheap crappy players, Seems are guys were good enough to play for the good Teams but not a bad one like this, yes that is a great plan, They slapped us in the face, by saying we do not care what the fans say, we are hiring Mike Lombardi, LOL so he steals money from you, Then slaps you in the face, but tha wasn't enough, He took the knife, and twisted it more, by taking Millions from Hollywood, to do a film about a GM on Draft day, But One problem Browns didn't have a GM, so heck No problem just promote Lombardi to GM, now we got one, and I got the millions, that is all that counts, Now find me more ways JOE banner, so I can screw the Browns for more millions, Ok wait they did, They sold broadcasting rights to WKNR for millions again, This guy has made millions after millions, off the Browns the city and the fans, in less then a year, But yet I am the bad guy, and you guys are the smart ones, Tell me how smart is it to support this criminal, give him your hard earned money he needs to hire a defense Lawyer soon, I am not asking anyone to stop being a Browns fan, I am one have been for 55 years and counting, all I am asking is for fans to see what has happened here in Cleveland and do not accept it, be outrage, Do not buy tickets do not spend a dime as long as this man owns this Team, he doesn't deserve our support or our money, But root every day every game, but do not spend a dime, because when you do, You are handing more money to this man, Let the NFL know we are feed up in Cleveland and the NFL needs to step in and take this Team from this crook,

17. Tarkus

Maybe, just maybe you're just a righteously disgruntled fan but the following doesn't jive:

cuz it doesn't help get fans attention by calling them idiots & co-conspiratorial criminals.

Just sayin'...

18. bigtime1957

bigtime1957 Rookie

wel they are the ones that have called me names since this man bought the Team, back then things just didn't add up to me, The sale was pushed through fast, Plus they allowed him to buy the Team with Big Loans, not cash, I been preaching this since way back then I brought up all this stuff to Tony Grossi, and Mary kay and WKNR, But instead of looking into it back then and ask questions, they ignored it all, and what happens months later you have the IRS and FBI busting intro his corp, but yet fans continue to do and say nothing, They have watched him steal millions over and over again, and still sitting there defending his own ship, I am sorry, but That is stupid, And if people want to be stupid that is fine, I have no problem with that, But to ignore the facts, seems to me to either be just plain stupid or ignorant, You can choose the word, I just know, I see what has happened here to this Team, The money being stolen from them And the support the man that is doing the stealing, Tell me what would you call those fans, smart? All browns fans need to look at them self in the mirror, and look at your kids, and tell them it is OK that a rich man has stolen millions of dollars, daddy will pay it off for him, And son It is OK to support a criminal because he owns are football Team, so it doesn't matter the players are all criminals to, There is a big difference between being an employee and getting your self in Trouble, Then stealing Millions from your customers, and using that money to buy a Football Team so I can steal millions from them, You pick the words you want to call these people, but in my book they are stupid!!!!

19. Tarkus

Misguided emotions, my friend...

Dumping this at fans feet who just want a respite from daily life is just a bit tunnel visioned IMO.

To think this is unique to the NFL is ludicrous. I'm sure you, along with the majority of Americans, are doing business with Corporations that are as criminal as they can be behind the scenes yet we do due to the circumstances.

If a Browns fan just wants to relax after a long week's work, root for his home team & not try to delve into today's greed, let him be. It's not his job to demand justice nor does he have the time. It's a disease of society & definitely won't be changed by fans boycotting. If the government allows it, a few disgruntled fans refusing to go to games sure won't open their eyes.

& if you say you been watching for 55 years, you've seen the crumbling of more than just this NFL situation. A lot more important than this for sure...

20. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Jesus Christ, did he heck your wife or something?

Trollololololol