Patriots Signing Free Agent QB Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sweets, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Patriots are signing quarterback Tim Tebow and expect him to be in minicamp tomorrow, Ed Werder of ESPN reports.

Tebow is reportedly on his way to Foxboro this afternoon.

Bill Belichick has always spoken of Tebow with admiration and move reunites with Josh McDaniels, who drafted Tebow in first round.

Source: The Redzone

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Am glad he found a home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

perfect team for him to go to

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It will be interesting to see how they use him.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

There it is. My worst nightmare. Nothing he can do is worth dealing with his circus. Screw this.

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4]wtf boom - YouTube[/ame]

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

There was me thinking this bullcrap was over...

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I don't know, Steve. I've always thought that he has good leadership skills.

9. Steve12

This team doesn't need any more leadership. Especially from an overrated 3rd stringer.

Hopefully he contributes in side tangible way. If not, I just hope he shuts the heck up and I forget he's on the team.

I'm trusting BB to be able to minimize the press coverage of this. No press conference to announce the signing like the jets had, limited media availability after games and during the week. The jets trotted him out there 24/7 like goobers. I'm hoping for the opposite.

10. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

Hahahahahahaaa. Its circus season again!

...and I fade back to black.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Nah there will be no circus

bb will ensure of that.
    I like BB reminds me of Landry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

12. Steve12

I hope you're right. None of the "big" names they've signed have caused really big problems. And if they do, they're cut no questions asked.

I guess when you think about it, it's really a win win for me. Either he does great and contributes on the field so the Pats keep him, or he bombs and is a distraction and the Pats cut him ensuring that no team will ever sign him again.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

So much for the reports that Belichick hates Tebow...lol.

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i have a hunch tebows going to score a few goal line carries against the jets lol

15. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

If he even makes it to week 2. The circus will be rolling in n he'll be cut because of it....but blame it on his mechanics (Vinny lied).

I like Tebow the college QB. I don't like Tebow the NFL QB. Just leaves you wanting more.

If he does manage to play n play good...hey, more power to em. But err all know he can't...right now.

...and I fade back to black.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

So my thoughts are the Pats are either signing Tebow to replace Gronk or they are signing Tebow to touch Gronk and heal him.

17. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Maybe a little from column A and a little from column B.

Do you really think he agreed to go play TE for them though, like some hecked up BB agreement where "as soon as you're no longer a QB.." ? Or McDaniels wants another shot with him and Belichick said maybe he gets a roster spot?

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Belichick and Urban are boys. This is nothing more then UM calling in a favor for Timmy. With that said, I've never really "hated" the Pats....is it ok if I buy a TT jersey?

on second thought I should probably wait to see if he makes the active roster first.....

19. Steve12

Before you go buy a custom Tebow 15 jersey, just remember Ryan Mallett is already number 15. So you're going to have to get used to a different number on your precious Timmy.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

The numbers currently available are 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, and 9.

QBs have to wear a number between 1-19. Looks like Timmy may have to do some negotiating...