Sig Pic Bets for The 2007 Football season

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Sweets, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Please use this thread for all sig pic bets for the football season, I will start and lock another thread with all the sig bets against those members so that everyone can see it at a glance.

<insert game 2 years ago> :lol: :lol:

Picking up Willis will help us immensely, Nolan has done a great job this draft.

Sidenote: Brakos, how about a sig bet like I had with Blu last season...whoever wins the most games gets to make the loser<that would be you> wear a sig of her/his choosing. Are you game?

2. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Sure, Sweets, but we need an AFC/NFC equalizer.

Both San Fran and Houston have 5 common games: CLE, NO, ATL, CAR, TB.

Winner of the most games of the 5, well, you just explained it earlier.

Sound fair?

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Sure Brakos, I'll start a 2 threads in the Lounge for people that are going to be making sig bets for games or the season one thread will be locked and opened by me to add to the list, the other thread will be for members to add their bets to and I'll make up a master list with the locked thread.

Whomever loses wears the sig pic till the 2008 draft.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

alright ya hecks who wants to bet

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Hey Doom, my Packers will have a better record by the end of the season, than your kittens. Sig Pic Bet??

6. Of course I'm in my man...we do have the toughest schedule in the NFL but we should get at least 10 wins... O_0

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

How long will the loser of the bet wear the sig pic Olly and LOD?

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Calling Mr. Hater!! Calling Mr. Hater!!

Yo, Fez!! Here's a bet for you: Tony Romo will have better stats than Alex Smith by the end of the season. Yards, TD/INT ratio, rating, you name it. The loser has to wear a sig ALL THE NEXT OFFSEASON!!!!

I'll be waiting...

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

how about 3 months Doom?

10. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

How about less botched holds...

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Nah...the 49ers are too wussies to put their starting QB to hold. They're afraid of Alex's small hands :lol:

12. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Don't wanna turn this into a smack contest because: a) I don't feel like it (and you know it). b) I don't want the mods to create a new thread with our posts.

So... yeah.. let's do it. How about passer rating? Doing passing TDs would mean giving you an advantage since the niners will be a run-first, run-more, then-run-some-more team.

So, passer rating. Deal?

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You got a deal. :D

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Still waiting to hear from LOD, Olly maybe you should PM him and let him know he needs to answer in here so I can post it on the logged thread.

And Omen is waiting for a sig bet from someone, anyone...

15. I'm willing to sig-bet vs any members whose team is in the AFC South....other sig-bets on a case by case basis.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

^^Isn't it like hunting rabbits after tying them to a tree, or while they're asleep? :lol:

17. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

Any Chiefs fans around? I'd like to bet them!

18. Three months is a little steep for me.....thats really shackling my creativity for a 1/4 year....no freaking way man.....surely in that time I would need to make a shut the hell up ma sig or I told ya so turd fans sig....ya know what I mean.

[smilie=icon_twiste: [smilie=icon_twiste: [smilie=DANCE59.gif] [smilie=DANCE59.gif] [smilie=MISC38.gif] [smilie=MISC38.gif] :fthrow: :fthrow: [smilie=ohboy.gif] [smilie=ohboy.gif]

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

what would you suggest?

20. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

I'll bet anyone that the Colts will win the Super Bowl in 2007.