Bengals CB Adam "Pacman" Jones Is The Real Victim In Assault Case His Attorney Says

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by DaBears22, Jun 15, 2013.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Re: Bengals CB Adam "Pacman" Jones Is The Real Victim In Assault Case His Attorney Sa

Nothing to do with white knights. Doing martial arts for 20 years now, I learned the best thing to do if someone try to put on a fight, is to walk away

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Re: Bengals CB Adam "Pacman" Jones Is The Real Victim In Assault Case His Attorney Sa

Why would he need to earn respect from some dumbass drunk chick? Was she at fault? Absolutely. I just didn't think what she did deserved his reaction. If he was in a clearer state of mind, which I assume he was, he should've recognized that she was an idiot and just left it alone. Now he's going to cough up a bunch of money, put himself back in the headlines negatively, and possibly get suspended again. Was "defending" himself against a beer bottle push/spill to the face worth all the crap he's going to go through now?

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Based on some of these reactions, I'm guessing a bunch of you have never even kicked a snitch in the c**t. Gotta let them know that you ain't the ni**a to heck with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

If you think she was going to leave him alone if he just walked away, you're dumber than she is.

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Agreed,but sometimes there is no alternative to defending yourself!

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Right, but for myself I don't consider a spell of beer as a threat to my health or life

@RichLike Wh0a : At least it was worth a try

7. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Walk, crawl, run whatever. She's drunk and behind a gated sitting area. Pretty sure it'd be hard as hell for her to catch a NFL DB if he decided to get away. And I'd be the dummy who'd hold onto the thousands of dollars I'd potentially lose as a result of smackin a b!&%# up

8. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Sorry guys but I just don't see any justification for Pacman's reaction in the video. Yeah he got beer spilled on him on purpose but to hit the chick like that? Nah I'm not down with that.

9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I don't think anybody is seriously advocating hitting a woman or saying he reacted ideally, but he shouldn't be demonized for it either.

10. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

You shove a bottle of beer in my face, I'm swinging. Don't care who you are or what gender you are

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Absolutely agree. All the more reason he shouldn't have popped her (unless she was a cun_).

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Agreed with everything above. it looked in the video like she either poured beer on him or stuck the bottle in his face. either way, she's just a stupid snitch and no reason to hit a woman.

13. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Strikes me as funny that it's all about her being drunk & tossing the drink instead of the beginning where it's obvious it was over & Pacman walking away.

He went back for more & was leaning over the fence jawing at her. Too bad we don't have audio to show how drunk he was (or just plain Pacman stupid) to need to get back in a drunk's face to defend his manhood.

He's guilty as charged as far as I'm concerned. Drunk snitch was just being a drunk snitch & should be charged with assault but Jones was the one that let words 'hurt' him.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

Pacman keeps it real yo ... no chicken head gunna disrespects da man and git away wit it.

15. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

I disagree with a lot of you guys. I don't hit women...but I will slap a snitch. Not beat the crap out of her...but, you know, chin check her.

A real woman wouldn't talk back or put herself in that situation but a snitch....a snitch would be right there talking crap like she's untouchable. N no matter how far you walk away or how much you don't want to hear it...they will keep on talking crap n digging in to you.

I know some of you guys would say "be the bigger person". Well, I am the bigger person, why are they freaking with me if I'm much bigger? Then add that this is a place where he usually visits, who wants to come back to this on the regular? You nip it in the butt.

I'm sorry, but snitches need to be put in their place. N that snitch certainly found out how quickly she could be put there.

(*only hit/chin check a snitch as a LAST RESORT. Look for other alternatives first.*)

...and I fade back to black.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

Id rathed just spit on them.

17. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Lol at all you tough guys saying snitches need to be put in their place. Good luck explaining that crap to a judge. "That c**t had it coming and then some!"

You're welcome to live your life like that, just don't be surprised when you end up in jail.

18. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

jesus christ dude, what kind of women are you hanging out with and what are you doing to them to set them off like that?

it sounds to me like you need to either find a new crowd or treat them differently instead of slapping them around.

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The kind of women, that you pay for beeing "nice" to you

20. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

Its obvious by your response that we come from two different worlds. Not all women are fragile little flowers, you know. They don't all grow up playing with Barbie. I'm not saying I'm hanging out in a bar with low class women, I'm just saying that they are out there (i.e., the girl in this situation).

It's not like I'm out n about n some girl just goes off on me n I immediately slap her. No. If you read further I did say find other alternatives. As a last resort, yes, layeth the smackth down on a snitch. No one should invade your personal space without permission, drunk or not.

If you let one person walk all over you, then you let anyone walk all over you. N you can go back home saying "I was an adult about it" but in reality, you let a girl bully you.

Violence doesn't solve everything, and hitting women IS BAD, but you shouldn't have to sit there n take it. No matter who it is.

...and I fade back to black.