Ex-Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by 86WARD, Jun 26, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged with murder in the death of Odin Lloyd and five weapons charges during his arraignment in Attleboro District Court on Wednesday, capping a dizzying series of events.

Hernandez pleaded not guilty to all charges.

The murder charge was announced at 2:44 pm ET, roughly six hours after Hernandez was taken from his North Attleboro, Mbutt., home in handcuffs after being arrested by the Massachusetts State Police and North Attleboro Police. The Patriots released the fourth-year Pro Bowl tight end less than 90 minutes after he was taken by police.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
  2. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Re: Ex-Patriots TE, Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Life...over.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Think they are talking a little about this at the Rookie Symposium?

4. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I can see Pacman giving a powerpoint presentation on this story.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

sounds like hes FREAKED. no bail, ADA called it an orchestrated execution lol

Have him on tape with guns....jesus lol

6. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

This will probably get a lot worse going forward!

7. falloutboy14

falloutboy14 Rookie

Sad to watch people ruin their lives, then you remember he murdered someone, allegedly. Also didn't I read a day or two ago about his lawyer blasting the media for jumping to conclusions. Think they'd wait for the dust to settle before doing that.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

$41M isn't motivation enough to keep "clean." Lol...

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Yikes!! This is sad for all involved.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Thank you Hernandez for not making the off-season so boring.

11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

They must have some serious evidence to go for murder

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think they have video of him with the guns...lol.

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I guess Pats fans won't mind so much when Gronk goes out and gets hammered and bodyslams his friend.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not so bad hey...

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Serious question...how is this different from the Ray Lewis case from 13 years ago? I don't really remember...

16. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I wonder if there's any chance they're using the murder charge (based on circumstantial evidence) to try to pressure him to come clean about what he knows. Either way, sounds like the guy is a freaking idiot to even be involved and make it so ridiculously freaking obvious on top of it.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

This times a freaking million. Kill a dude and leave him a mile from your house in a car you rented yourself, catch yourself on camera with guns, have illegal guns in your house afterwards and not dump them...thats all like day one remedial "How to Murder Someone and Not Get Caught 101" crap. He deserves to be jailed for epic stupidity if nothing else. Im amazed he ever learned how to tie his own shoelaces.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Not to mention Gronks got a lifetime pass now...he can do almost anything now and can just drop the "Oh yeah? Well at least I didn't freaking execute anyone!" and everyone will be like touche, Gronk, go about your silly brosiness

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

unless one of them starts talking, i'm not sure how they are going to determine which one of the 3 actually pulled the trigger without a murder weapon. it sounds like the prosecution 'thinks' hernandez was the main planner of the murder but if none of them point the finger, i guess they will just charge all 3 of them with murder because no one really knows for sure?

20. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Guess he gets a zero on the Crime 101 Wonderlic test.