Ex-Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by 86WARD, Jun 26, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think only one is in police custody now.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

It is strange that we haven't heard much about the other 2 guys that were supposedly in the car. How do they know one of them didn't shoot the guy?

To me, unless the police have some other information we don't know about, i don't see any way a jury can convict aaron for actually pulling the trigger

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd be willing the police have a whole hell of a lot. That we don't know about...15 bags of evidence to start...we only know of guns, shell casings, rental cars and a video...lol.

No sense in trying to figure it out now...

4. lambertjr

lambertjr FNG

They have something VERY solid to charge him with 1st degree murder.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Regardless if he pulled the trigger or not, apparently there is some incriminating evidence on one of the other two's cellphone that Hernandez was the so-called mastermind. :dunno:

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

And they have shell casings that were left in the rental car that much the ones from the scene of the shooting.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I believe they said that obstruction gets 15 years...which he definitely would qualify for if they negotiated the murder charges down in some sort of plea deal.

8. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

inb4 Ray Lewis 2.0 misdemeanor obstruction of justice

9. CaptainStubing

apparently another guy has been arrested in this same case

some guy named carlos ortiz?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Hernandez has another bail hearing today.

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Had to see what the potential starting TE for the San Quentin Patriots would look like.

[​IMG]

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

13. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

[​IMG]Im gangsta yo

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bail DENIED!

16. Rottstein

Rottstein Rookie

You don't have to be the person who killed someone to be charged with murder, if you are an active participant you can be charged.

Locally by me a guy was charged with murder who was waiting in the car for his brother who killed someone, they both went to jail for murder.

17. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i hope this case is televised just like the oj trial

somewhere a glove must fit or you must acquit

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

As I posted in another thread, I heard this morning that prosecutors have gotten one of the two other men in the car with Lloyd and Hernandez to roll over on Hernandez.

19. CaptainStubing

i don't think they had talked to either of the other 2 guys until they were both apprehended after hernandez was arrested. they were both fugitives until the last couple of days.

20. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

According to today's Dallas Morning News, from an article by AP, both of the two guys are in police custody.