GIF $ League Voting - Expansion Edition

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jul 8, 2013.

?

number of teams?

1. 12

35.7%
  2. 14

64.3%
  1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Okay let's try this again. It's a poll, so wait to vote until the poll is up, only the poll votes will be official. Everyone needs to vote on this on way or the other, even if you're indifferent. Only league member votes will be counted. Once this is decided we will add the new guys (if it goes that way) and vote on the money.

Keep in mind, we will be adding a WR spot. The potential new owners would be [MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION], [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4302]JEMicklos[/MENTION], in that order.

Payout-wise (with a $40 buy-in), we'd be looking at...

14 Teams
    1st Place: $440
    2nd place: $80
    3rd place: $40

12 Teams
    $360
    $80
    $40

Alright heckers, let's get it done. The faster we can reach a majority the faster we can move on to the money vote.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION] [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] [MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION] [MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION] [MENTION=1815]codatious99[/MENTION] [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION] [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION]
    @Omen [MENTION=1905]LL Cool Bolt[/MENTION]

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Whoops, and [MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION]. Sorry bro.

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

so we set a price at 40 then?

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Not yet, but that looks like the likely number. We vote on that after the number of members are set one way or the other.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I did this on my phone and of course it hecked up. Meant 14, clicked 12. So hopefully that doesn't make the difference lol.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No worries, we'll get it all sorted.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lone vote for 12.

9. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

10. Steve12

Screw it. Might as well just leave it as it is and whatever happens happens. No use complicating it.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Do you want 12 or do you want 14? It's not like it's some great inconvenience for me to remember that your phone hecked your vote...not complicated in the least.

12. Steve12

12 works for me.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Tight race!! I hadn't even considered that we might need a tiebreaker...tiebreaker rules - I PM an uninvolved party (SRW maybe) a number between one and 100. One person randomly chosen from each side of the vote also picks a number between one and 100, closest one wins.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

There shouldn't be a tie breaker. It should just stay at 12 and be brought up again next season IMO.

15. Steve12

Tie goes to the incumbent. So if it fails to pass, it fails, right?

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

12 period. Next question?

17. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

14 is better you pussies

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Are there 2 other teams lined up at this time?

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yep, its right there in the OP.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION], [MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION], [MENTION=1905]LL Cool Bolt[/MENTION], @Omen, [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION]

Let's go boys, times a wastin.