Arcade Now Open!

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, May 18, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Two new games added:

Bejeweled
    Jewel

If anyone has any ibproarcade game favorites they would like to see on the site, please let me know so I can look for them and hopefully add them to the site.

2. cashtool

cashtool Silly Goose

Sweets refuses to accept the fact that I'm the better Jewel player.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

awesome selction dealer is asnitch

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm addicted to Advanced Curve ball. That crap is like crack. I hope I don't get fired tomorrow because of playing it at work :lol:

6. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I have a question about Cosmic Defender: How does this stuff work?

7. RetroDan#16

RetroDan#16 Resident Artiste

You mean what's the idea of the game? To protect the humans that are walking along the bottom of the screen. Alien landers will try to pick them up and transport them to the top of the screen where they will turn into mutants. Your job is to stop them and wipe out all the aliens on each wave. Smart bombs will wipe out everything alien on the screen at the time. Lose all your humanoids and the landscape will vanish putting you into space where he aliens throw everything at you. Remember, don't kill your humans, use your smartbombs wisely and use you scanner!
    If an alien has kidnapped a human, shoot the alien before it reaches the top of the screen, then pick up the falling human. Save the human because if they fall too far you'll lose them anyway.

8. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Feel free to try to top my score, dude!!!! :D

I've reached level 9 but I've yet to beat the opponent there. Too freaking hard.

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

OK, now I know why I didn't score any point. :p
    But once I'm in space, with nothing around me... nothing happens. :confused:

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

dammit I keep getting high scores in tetris and they dont get saved....what bs

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The system save only 1 score for each player. I saw your current highscore is 17055, had you improve it and it wasn't saved?

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, I might have the same problem too. Sometimes it happens: it gives me a SQL error and logs me out of the site. I could have the second best score in pac-man, but I got that error.

Crap happens, I guess...good thing it was not for 1st place...

13. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

For some odd reason I can't click on SUBMIT!!!!! My gawd, you guys have no idea what kind of fluke I needed to improve that score!!!!!! :(

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So...polishing up your photoshop skills, uh?

15. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Yeah, you can only wish that, bro... my score is legit. Why do you think I wasn't paying you attention on the messenger?

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I know...I was just waiting for someone to post their screenshot to prove some high score that somehow wasn't recorded. I'd have the pac-man high score, but the same crap happened to me :(

17. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Damn Sweets! Can't you let me be the poker champ' for a day?!?

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

yeah that was one of the first games when I was getting used to the buttons...almost all thereafter I would get an error report saying it could not send the score...no big deal really, just a game, but it was annoying as hell nonetheless.

I'm still top drug dealer.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There you go!! Pac-Man champion!! It doesn't matter if you beat me, I'll just beat you again. Nobody can beat me at pac-man ;).

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahah, I was just messing around too...next thing I know I got close to 1million...;)