Aaron Rodgers Is The 'Best QB In The NFL' According To Mike Ditka

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by DaBears22, Jul 13, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Mike Ditka played with and coached a number of quarterbacks in the NFL but if he was asked by bye Chicago Sun Times who he would have liked to coach.

Ditka said, "There’s been so many great ones. But if I had to coach one guy in my career, maybe it’d be be Aaron Rodgers."

"I really enjoyed my time with Roger Staubach, and I really enjoyed my time in Chicago with Bill Wade. They were great for me, but that was a long time ago."

"I look at guys like [Tom] Brady and [Drew] Brees . . . the talent is phenomenal. The guy up in Green Bay [Aaron Rodgers], I think is the best in football. But that’s my opinion. I like what he does, and I like his leadership qualities. And I think that’s the other thing you have to look at. He has to be the guy in charge. And the team has to know it."

Source: The Redzone

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
  2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I agree.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Me too.

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Not really going out on a limb lol.

5. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Headline should probably read "Aaron Rodgers is the Best QB in the NFL according to everybody who isn't blind or stupid"

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Ditka's on the crack cocaine.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Crack cocaine helps me p**p good.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Hate Ditka,but he is right about Rodgers. I Think peyton manning is a smarter qb,but rodgers is better.

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea even as a Tom Brady fanboy I know that Rodgers is the best qb in the league.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I agree but not by much rodgers manning(peyton of course) and brady can make a argument for any of them.

11. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

He is not in brady's,peyton's or rodger's rear view mirror close,but eli manning is pretty damn good as well. he has won more sb's than payton and rodgers.

12. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I wouldnt say he is the best yet. But he is defintley one of the best

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

My top 10 QBs?

Rodgers, P. Manning, Brady, Brees, E. Manning, Roethlisberger, Flacco, Ryan, Luck, and either Romo or RG3. RG3 over Romo if he's 100% healthy after knee surgery. Romo over RG3 if RG3 isn't.

14. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Again Bazooka Joe gets no freaking respect. Who's got the freaking Lombardi? And Joe turned down the last offer from the Moriarties and bet on himself. Steve wrote the check. I love rooting for a team that will always have a chip on it's shoulders. Tell Tags we have a new museum and it is called M&T Bank Stadium. I will not bother Roger at this time as 40 NFL people have been arrested since Super Bowl Sunday. Glorified lawyers are very busy during the off-season. Gotta go- Ice Road Truckers is starting now.

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

If you don't love MG, you suck at life.

16. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i suck at life.

17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i can't argue with ditka on this one. rodgers is at the top of his game. brady, brees, and peyton are on the downslope.

18. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

he gets paid like the best qb anyways

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Ditto, dude's an idiot and not in a good way.