You Want To Go Pro? LSU Is The Place To Go.

Discussion in 'NFL Writer's Block' started by JEMicklos, Jul 18, 2013.

1. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Which school has produced the most current NFL players? It seemed like a harmless question, until Miami Hurricane fans started to boast that they had the most. They were producing numbers that I knew were far from the truth. So, I did some research. That research went from disproving the Miami fans to finding out what the actual numbers are. You'd be surprised to find out where some players went to college. There were at least four Canadian universities, four guys who did not even go to college, and one player who's status was listed as unknown. How is it unknown whether or not a player went to college? Seems like a yes or no question, but I digress. I compiled a list of the top 126. The reason I stopped at 136 was to avoid a complete jumbled mess and to save what little sanity I have left after such a painful process.

View attachment 54344

1. Louisiana State: 55
    The LSU Tigers are number one by only one. Their ranking is not all that surprising considering the number of defensive players they have produced since 2008. Notable players: Dwayne Bowe, Morris Claiborne, Ryan Clark, Glenn Dorsey, Matt Flynn, Devery Henderson, LaRon Landry, Tyrann "Honey Badger" Mathieu, Barkevious Mingo, Patrick Peterson, Stevan Ridley.

View attachment 54357

2T. Miami/Southern California: 54
    Sitting there tied for second place are the Miami Hurricanes. The Canes produced a ridiculous amount of NFL prospects from 2000-2006. Since then, the well has seemingly dried up. Notable Players: Jon Beason, Frank Gore, Jimmy Graham, Devin Hester, Andre "Injury" Johnson, Santana Moss, Ed Reed, Reggie Wayne, Vince Wilfork, Kellen "Soulja" Winslow Jr.

The USC Trojans find themselves as the other second place team. It doesn't seem like USC has produced much NFL talent since Pete Carroll left. Notable Players: Reggie Bush, Matt Cassel, Brian "Juice" Cushing, Ryan "No More Super Bowl Predictions For You" Kalil, Matt Kalil, Clay " Dat Hair" Matthews III, Rey Maualuga, Carson Palmer, Troy "Head & Shoulders" Polamalu, Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez.

4. Ohio State: 49
    The Ohio State Buckeyes come in at number four led by the defense. They seem to produce a few players every year, yet haven't produced a Pro Bowler since 2007. Notable Players: Ten Ginn Jr, Brian Hartline, A.J. "Ugly" Hawk, Santonio Holmes, James "Road Warrior Animal Jr" Laurinaitis, Nick Mangold, Terrelle Pryor.

View attachment 54356

5. Georgia: 46
    The Georgia Bulldogs round out the top five led by some defensive infusion from the 2012 Draft. The Bulldogs are a school that always seems to have somebody coming out that will be a factor. Notable Players: Geno Atkins, Champ Bailey, Dannell Ellerbe, A.J. Green, Jarvis Jones, Knowshon Moreno, Matthew Stafford.

View attachment 54342

6T. California-Berkley/Florida State: 45
    You want to talk about being surprised? Where did all these Cal players come from? Give former Cal head coach Jeff Tedford some credit for getting all these players to the pros. Notable players: Nnamdi Asomugha, Jahvid "Concussion" Best, Tony Gonzalez, DeSean Jackson, Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch, Aaron Rodgers.

My favorite team comes in here tied with Cal. FSU is up here only because of the 2013 draft though. FSU has historically produced defensive talent. That still hasn't changed. Notable players: Anquan Boldin, Antonio "Nine Kids" Cromartie, Darnell "Please Shut Up" Dockett, Sebastion "Seabass" Janakowski, EJ "You Made Me SO Sick" Manuel, Christian "Noodle Arm" Ponder, Lawrence Timmons, Leon Washington.

View attachment 54354

8. Texas: 42
    The Texas Longhorns come in at number eight with 42 players. The Longhorns produce defensive talent. The number of players has slowed down a tad starting with the decline of the program. Notable players: Jamaal Charles, Jermichael "Drops" Finley, Michael Huff, Colt McCoy, Henry Melton, Brian Orakpo, Shaun Rogers, Earl Thomas.

View attachment 54337

9T. Alabama/Florida: 41
    The National Champions come in at number nine. Alabama has seen a huge increase in players going pro since Nick Saban showed up. Being a Saban team, the defense dominates the numbers. Notable players: Mark Barron, Terrance "Eat" Cody, Marcell Dareus, D.J. Fluker, Mark "You Won A Heisman?" Ingram, Julio Jones, Eddie Lacy, Dee Milliner, Trent Richardson, Andre Smith.

The Florida Gators are tied with Alabama. Most of the players come the Urban Meyer era. One notable player not included in this count: Aaron Hernandez. Notable players: Carlos Dunlap, Matt Elam, Rex "LOL" Grossman, Joe Haden, Percy "Migranes" Harvin, Louis Murphy, Maurkice Pouncey, Mike Pouncey, Brandon Spikes, Tim "Second Coming Of Jesus" Tebow.

11. Penn State: 40
    Penn State comes in here at number eleven. Penn State was known as Linebacker U for the longest time. That hasn't changed too much as twelve of those 40 are linebackers. Notable players: NaVorro Bowman, Tamba Hali, Sean Lee, Aaron Maybin, Jared Odrick, Paul Posluszny, Cameron Wake. (See what I mean? All of them except Odrick are or have been linebackers.)

View attachment 54350

12. Oklahoma: 39
    The Sooners of Oklahoma come in at number twelve. It seems like every year you can count on at least one Sooner going in the first round. Notable players: Sam Bradford, Ryan "Broken Leg" Broyles, Jermaine Gresham, Lane Johnson, Davin Joseph, Curtis Lofton, Gerald McCoy, Adrian "AD" Peterson, Trent "Silverback" Williams.

View attachment 54353

13. Tennessee: 38
    The Vols come in at unlucky (?) thirteen. Tennessee is one of those schools that hasn't produced a ton of first rounders lately, but continues to pump out NFL starters. Notable players: Eric Berry, Arian Foster, Peyton "Better Than Brady" Manning, Jerod Mayo, Cordarrelle "Nine Route" Patterson, Donte' Stallworth, Jason Witten.

View attachment 54349

14. Oregon: 37
    The Oregon Ducks come in at fourteen. Most of these players came in under new Eagles coach Chip Kelly. You'll notice that most of these players reside of the offensive side of the ball. Notable players: LeGarrette Blount, Kellen Clemens, Dennis Dixon, LaMichael James, Dion Jordan, Haloti Ngata, Jonathan Stewart.

View attachment 54347

15. Notre Dame: 36
    The Fighting Irish of South Bend have put in their fair share of NFL talent over the years. The millennium has seen their numbers decline though. Notable players: Jimmy Clausen, Tyler Eifert, Anthony Fasano, Michael Floyd, Brady "HA!" Quinn, Kyle Rudolph, Golden Tate, Manti "Swagless" Te'o.

View attachment 54352

16T. Iowa/Texas A&M: 35
    The Iowa Hawkeyes are the first half of this tandem at 16. It seems like the Hawkeyes never put out studs, but solid serviceable players. Notable players: Pat Angerer, Bryan Bulaga, Adrian Clayborn, Shonn "Three Yard" Greene, Chad Greenway, Tony Moeaki, Riley Reiff, Marshal Yanda.

The Texas A&M Aggies are the other half of this tandem. The Aggies have always put out NFL talent. Most of these guys didn't take the college world by storm, but have turned into solid pros. Notable players: Martellus Bennett, Michael Bennett, Luke Joeckel, Johnny Jolly, Shane Lechler (A PUNTER!), Von Miller, Ryan Swope, Ryan Tannehill.

18. South Carolina: 34
    The Gamecocks of South Carolina come in here at 18. To be honest, most of these players are back-ups with a few starters mixed in. I was shocked that they were ahead of schools like Nebraska, Michigan, and Auburn. Notable players: Stephon Gilmore, Melvin Ingram, Alshon "Gas Pumper" Jeffery, Johnathan Joseph, Marcus Lattimore, Sidney Rice, Dunta Robinson, Ace "ACE!" Sanders.

19T. California-Los Angeles/Nebraska/Wisconsin: 33
    Our first three-way tie! UCLA comes in first. To be honest, I was completely stunned they had this many players. Where are they coming from? Who are they playing for? Notable players: Akeem Ayers, Johnathan Franklin, Datone Jones, Maurice Jones-Drew, Chris Kluwe (ANOTHER PUNTER!), Marcedes Lewis, Rahim "Your Welcome Baltimore" Moore.

The Nebraska Cornhuskers come in with 33 players. It seems like Nebraska should have more but the NUMBERS DON'T LIE! Notable Players: Prince Amukamara, Rex Burkhead, Adam Carriker, Lavonte David, Alfonzo Dennard, Roy Helu, Richie "Dirtiest Player In The NFL" Incognito, Carl Nicks, Ndamukong "Meanest Player In The NFL" Suh.

The Wisconsin Badgers round out this threesome. The problem with Wisconsin is that most of their players don't seem to be able to make the transition to the pros. Notable players: Montee Ball, Gabe Carimi, Owen Daniels, Jim Leonhard, John Moffit, Joe Thomas, J.J. Watt, Russell Wilson.

View attachment 54351

22T. Clemson/Michigan/Stanford: 32
    Where did the Tigers come from? Seriously? How does Clemson have 32 pros? Seven of those guys are defensive ends. Notable players: Dwayne Allen, Da'Quan Bowers, Jacoby Ford, DeAndre Hopkins, C.J. Spiller, Charlie "How Is He Still In The NFL?" Whitehurst.

The Michigan Wolverines have only 32 pros? Let me do a recount real quick...Yep. Still only 32 players. Well, Michigan has put out some good ones including the only OW in the NFL. Notable players: Tom "Freakin" Brady, Larry "He's Still Playing!?!" Foote, Brandon Graham, Leon Hall, David Harris, Chad "I Really Don't Like You" Henne, Jake Long, Denard "Shoelace" Robinson, LaMarr Woodley, Charles Woodson.

The Stanford Cardinal have produced a good number of back-ups. They also have produced most of their players while Harbuagh was there. By the way, how many tight ends and fullbacks can one school produce? Seriously. Notable players: David DeCastro, Zach "T-Rex Arms" Ertz, Coby Fleener, Toby "Should Have Ingram's Heisman" Gerhart, Andrew "Heisman Runner Up" Luck, Owen "Badass" Marecic, Richard "You Really Need To Shut Up" Sherman.

26. Rutgers: 31
    Raise you hand if you knew Rutgers had this many pros. The Scarlet Knights really stunned me with the number of players. This is why Greg Schiano coaches the Bucs now. Notable players: Kenny Britt, Devin McCourty, Ray "Diddle Diddle" Rice, Mohamed Sanu, Jeremy Zuttah.

View attachment 54358

27T. Auburn/Maryland/Utah/Virginia Tech: 30
    Well I'll be. We have a four-way tie! The Auburn Tigers have produced their fair share of pros over the years. Surprised they are behind Rutgers. Notable players: Ronnie "Wildcat" Brown, Jason Campbell, Karlos Dansby, Nick "DIRTY!" Fairley, Ben Grubbs, Cam "Superman?" Newton, Carlos Rogers.

The Maryland Terrapins? Really? Alright. The Terps have produced some solid pros. Never expected that. Notable players: Vernon Davis, Darrius Heyward-Bey, D'Qwell Jackson, Torrey Smith, Randy Starks.

Well hello Utah! the Utes are sitting here with the only school to have three brothers in the pros. Round of applause for the Krugers! Notable players: Jordan "Your Still In Carolina?" Gross, Paul Kruger, Star "Your Last Name Sucks" Lotulelei, Sean Smith, Alex "You Picked This Guy Over Rodgers?" Smith, Paul Solai, Eric "Swiss Army Knife" Weddle.

Rounding out this foursome is the Virginia Tech Hokies. The Hokies have had some studs at the college level turn into duds in the NFL. Notable players: Kam Chancellor, Shayne Graham (A KICKER!), DeAngelo "Nobody Likes You" Hall, Michael "Dog Killer" Vick, David "Back Flip" Wilson.

View attachment 54345

31T. Illinois/Missouri: 29
    Two rivals are tied here. Illinois players suffered under former head coach Ron Zook. It has translated to the pros. Notable players: Josh Brent, Vontae "Dumbass" Davis, David Diehl, Kelvin Hayden, A.J. Jenkins, Mikel Leshoure, Corey Liuget, Rashard "Don't Talk" Mendenhall, Whitney Merilus, Pierre Thomas.

Missouri produces NFL players? Who knew. Notable players: Danario Alexander, Chase Daniel, Blaine "Seriously?" Gabbert, Ziggy Hood, Jeremy Maclin, Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Brad Smith (Lot of Smiths...), Sean Witherspoon.

View attachment 54336

33T. Arizona State/Arkansas/Mississippi: 28
    Get used to the ties folks. Just looked at all the Arizona State players. I doubt half of them make it to opening day. Notable players: Vontaze "Personal Foul" Burfict, Zach Miller, Brock "Cannon" Osweiler, Mike Pollack, Terrell "Sizzle" Suggs, Kyle "All Of San Francisco Hates You" Williams.

We move to Arkansas who seems to be real hit or miss with their players. The Razorbacks have produced some decent players though. Notable players: Chris Houston, Felix "Darren's Back Up" Jones, Ryan Mallett, Darren "Run DMC" McFadden, Tyler Wilson.

Now Ole Miss has their share of good pro players. The Rebels come in under the radar and just exceed expectations. Notable players: BenJarvus "Law Firm" Green-Ellis, Peria "That's Your First Name?" Jerry, Eli "Peyton's Little Brother" Manning, Dexter "LARGO!" McCluster, Michael "Blind Side" Oher, Mike Wallace, Patrick "Stud" Willis.

View attachment 54348

36T. Oklahoma State/Purdue: 27
    Hello Oklahoma State. Welcome to the big boy table. Now try to keep your receivers from getting D.U.I.'s and were all good. Notable players: Justin Blackmon, Dez Bryant, Russell Okung, Brandon Pettigrew, Brandon "Old Man" Weeden.

The Purdue Boilermakers are on this list and I don't know how. They never win on the field, yet they have NFL talent. I just don't know anymore. Notable players: Cliff Avril, Drew Brees, Dustin Keller, Ryan Kerrigan, Rob Ninkovich, Kyle Orton, Shaun Phillips, Bernard "Jackass" Pollard, Anthony Spencer.

View attachment 54339

38T. BC/Michigan State: 26
    Boston College has always been a team of many pieces but just couldn't complete the puzzle. They have produced some stellar NFL talent. Notable players: Anthony Castonzo, Gosder Cherilus, Matt "You Are Still Around?" Hasselback, Mark Herzlich, Mathias Kiwanuka, Luke Kuechly, B.J. "Discount Double Check" Raji, Matt "Matty Ice" Ryan.

The Spartans of East Lansing ability to not make it as solid pros befuddles me. These guys have all the tools. What is it that can't make them All-Pros? Notable players: Plaxico "Shot Myself" Burress, Kirk Cousins, Kellen "Chicago Doesn't Like You" Davis, Keshawn "Houston Is Waiting" Martin, Drew "You Should've Been Gone A Long Time Ago" Stanton.

View attachment 54346

40T. Cincinnati/North Carolina/North Carolina State: 25
    When I saw Cincinnati here, I was impressed. When I took a gander at the Bearcat pros, I was not. By the way, what is a Bearcat? Notable players: Connor Barwin, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, Isaiah Pead.

People are always talking about how UNC has all this great NFL talent on defense. Where is that talent? Has is just disappeared? Notable players: Connor Barth (A KICKER!), Giovanni Bernard, Bruce Carter, Hakeem Nicks, Julius Peppers, T.J. Yates.

I really don't like the Wolfpack. Can't stand NCSU. When I found out they had this many NFL players, I was stunned. Notable players: Andre Brown, Jerricho Cotchery, Phillip "Attitude" Rivers, Mario Williams.

View attachment 54341

43T. Fresno State/Kansas State: 24
    Look at Fresno State! Hats off to the Bulldogs for pumping out so many pros. Are any of them any good? Eh... Notable players: David "You Poor Soul" Carr, Logan Mankins, Richard Marshall, Bear Pascoe (What a name! So manly!).

Then you have Kansas State who nobody ever talks about but you expect more out of. The Wildcats of Little Manhattan have their fair share of pros. Notable players: Bryce Brown, Josh "Stupid" Freeman, Jordy "White Boy Can Fly" Nelson, Darren "Midget" Sproles, Daniel Thomas.

45T. Connecticut/Oregon State/Pittsburgh: 23
    Another three-way tie! I'm done announcing these. UConn somehow has 23 players deemed to be professionals. After looking at the list, that number is reasonable. Notable players: Will Beatty, Donald "Peyton Is Still Mad At You" Brown, Dan "0-16" Orlovsky.

How Oregon State hasn't won more games is beyond me. They've actually put some respectable pros in the NFL. Notable players: Derek "Still Laughing At How Cleveland Though You Would Be The Future" Anderson, Brandon Browner, Dwan Edwards, Steven "S-Jax" Jackson, Andy Levitre, Keenan Lewis, Matt Moore, Jacquizz Rodgers.

Pittsburgh used to be a hotbed for NFL talent. Not so much anymore. Notable players: Larry "Somebody Rescue Him For Arizona" Fitzgerald, Henry Hynoski, LeSean "Slower Than Vick" McCoy, Darrelle "Revis Island" Revis, Jabaal Sheard.

View attachment 54359

48. Virginia: 22
    The Cavs of UVA. Always VT's little brother. They have actually produced some players worth a damn. Notable players: Branden Albert, Ahmad "Trouble" Brooks, Chris Canty, Chris Cook, Ras-I "What Kind Of First Name Is That?" Dowling, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Chris "Howie's Son" Long, Heath Miller, Eugene Monroe, Matt "Choke!" Schaub.

View attachment 54360

49T. Boise State/Central Florida/San Diego State/West Virginia: 21
    Boise State can't hang with the big boys? I disagree. Just look at the pros they have put in the NFL the past four years. Ignore Titus Young though... Notable players: Ryan Clady, Doug "Dougernaut" Martin (Will always be Muscle Hamster to me but I have to respect the nickname he picked.), Kellen Moore, Kyle Wilson.

Central Florida has not put in a ridiculous amount of NFL talent, but 21 pro players is nothing to sneeze at...ACHOO! Sorry bout that. The Knights recruit Florida, so you know they are getting talent. Notable players: Brandon "Crazy" Marshall, Bruce Miller, Matt "True Savior Of Denver" Prater, Asante Samuel.

When you say San Diego State, most people think of Marshall Faulk. They are right to think of him because there ain't much else coming out of here. how they have 21 pros in beyond me. Notable players: Gavin Escobar, Ronnie Hillman, Lance Louis, Leon Mcfadden, Kassim "Special Team Pro Bowler" Osgood.

The Mountaineers of Morgantown have always had skill positions guys. It just came down to whether or not those guys could make the transition to the pros. For the most part, that has not happened. Notable players: Tavon Austin, Bruce Irvin, Pat McAfee (A PUNTER!), Geno "Crybaby" Smith, Pat "Where Do You Fit?" White.

View attachment 54343

53T. Arizona/Georgia Tech/Mississippi State: 20
    The Wildcats are not short on NFL talent. Will that change under Rich Rod? Notable players: Lance Briggs, Antoine Cason, Nick Foles, Nick Folk (A KICKER!), Rob "Gronk" Gronkowski, Brooks Reed.

Georgia Tech will produce running backs and defense. The fact that the best player to come out of Atlanta is a receiver, is just befuddling. Notable players: Morgan Burnett, Tashard Choice, Jonathan Dwyer, Stephen "Butterfingers" Hill, Calvin "Megatron" Johnson, Dawan Landry, Derrick Morgan, Daryl Smith, Demaryius Thomas, Philip Wheeler.

Mississippi State is the whipping boy of the SEC West no matter what they say. I'm actually impressed by the players that have come out of there though. Notable players: Vick Ballard, Johnthan Banks, Fletcher Cox, Anthony Dixon, Tommy Kelly, Derek Sherrod, David Stewart.

As we hit less than 20 players, I'm am just going to start naming notable's from the schools.

56T. Kentucky/Nevada/South Florida: 19
    UK: Randall Cobb, Steve "Stevie" Johnson, Cory Peters, Jacob Tamme.
    Nevada: Nate Burleson, Colin Kaepernick.
    USF: Nate Allen, Mike Jenkins, Jason Pierre-Paul.

View attachment 54338

59. Baylor: 18
    Baylor: Matt Bryant (A KICKER!), Josh Gordon, Robert "RG3" Griffin III, J.D. Walton, Kendall Wright.

60T. Louisville/Southern Methodist/Syracuse/Tempe/Texas Christian: 17
    L'Ville: David Akers (A KICKER!), Michael Bush, Harry Douglas, Elvis "Fax Error" Dumervil, William Gay, Bilal Powell.
    SMU: Margus Hunt, Thomas Morstead (A PUNTER!), Emanuel "Fake Cramp" Sanders.
    Cuse: Delone Carter, Dwight Freeney, Arthur Jones, Chandler Jones, Mike Williams.
    Temple: Terrance Knighton, Bernard Pierce, Muhammad Wilkerson.
    TCU: Andy "Ginger" Dalton, Jerry Hughes, Daryl Washington.

View attachment 54355

65T. Texas Tech/Washington: 16
    TTU: Danny Amendola, Baron Batch, Michael Crabtree, Graham Harrell, Louis Vazquez, Wes Welker.
    U-Dub: Khalif Barnes, Donald Butler, Mason Foster, Jake Locker, Marcel Reese.

67T. Houston/Vanderbilt: 15
    Houston: Donnie Avery, Case Keenum, Kevin "Turrible" Kolb, Sebastian Vollmer.
    Vandy: Earl Bennett, Jay "Smokin" Cutler, Chris Williams.

69T. Colorado/Louisiana Tech/Toledo: 14
    CU: Mason Crosby (A KICKER!), Brad Jones, Jimmy Smith, Nate Solder.
    LT: Luke McCown, Josh Scobee (A KICKER!), Tramon Williams.
    Toledo: Bruce "Italian Stallion" Gradkowski, Andrew Hawkins, Lance Moore

And as we get to under 14, I am going to stop with naming of notable players because they are just to few.

72T. Brigham Young/Iowa State/Troy: 13
    75T. Appalachian State/Eastern Carolina/Louisiana-Lafayette/Memphis/Montana/Northern Illinois/San Jose State/Texas-El Paso/Utah State/Wake Forest: 12

View attachment 54340

85T. Central Michigan/Kansas/Marshall/Massachusetts/Northwestern/Western Michigan: 11
    91T. Arkansas St/Hawaii/Idaho: 10
    94T. Duke/Indiana/Kent State/Washington St: 9
    98T. Colorado State/Delaware/Hampton/Minnesota/Ohio/Rice/Southern Mississippi/William & Mary: 8
    106T. Abilene Christian/California (Pennsylvania)/Florida International/Furman/Illinois State/Nevada-Las Vegas/New Mexico/New Mexico State/Portland State/Tulsa: 7
    116T. Eastern Michigan/Eastern Washington/Grand Valley State/Miami (Ohio)/Middle Tennessee State/North Dakota State/Northern Iowa/Richmond/South Carolina State: 6
    125T. Akron/Alabama State/Alabama-Birmingham/Florida A&M/Florida Atlantic/Georgia Southern/Jacksonville State/James Madison/Maine/Southern Illinois/Tennessee State/Texas State: 5

If you guys take away one bit of information from this, let it be that four and five star recruits do wind up in the NFL more often than one and two stars. The numbers prove it. Be ready for next week when I deliver my SEC Preview.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Nice job, [MENTION=4302]JEMicklos[/MENTION].

3. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

That's a long-ass list. lol

It'd be fun to see how many of those players actually got a degree, either by staying until the end of their senior years or by returning to college once they turn pro. You know, just to see how the top colleges comply with the whole "student-athlete" bs.

PS: I lol'd at Blaine Gabbert's nickname. Blaine "Seriously?" Gabbert.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

hard to believe uva is in the top 50.

5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

That's right UVA is in the house! And you can kill that VT's little brother noise

6. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

I wanted to wait until SEC Media days were over to do my SEC Preview. Some Cane fan was running his mouth about having the most NFL players and it worked out perfectly. @Fez, I literally was thinking up those nicknames as I was writing. Obviously some of them are known nicknames, so I take no credit for those. And, I am not going back and doing the whole cfreaking of student-athlete!

7. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

[MENTION=4032]Diesel44[/MENTION], no giggle at the Rex "LOL" Grossman? I thought that was a good one. As I was proof-reading this, I was laughing at the nicknames I chose for some of these guys. I even put in Kevin "Turrible" Kolb for you @127

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

"Shared" this on facebook and twitter...

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice work Jem!

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The quarterback of my alma mater (and my brothers team right now) just committed to LSU today.

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Great work, JEM!

12. axmickl

axmickl Rookie

You have to cut back on the nicknames, I was laughing so much my sides hurt. Josh Stupid Freeman, LOL

13. axmickl

axmickl Rookie

I hope you are getting paid by the word for these reviews. If it takes you twice as long to write as it takes me to read this great stuff you could be up a long time working.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Am old enough to remember when uva was the only team ever mentioned in va in every sport. I Hate tech,always have and always will.only time i pull for them is when they play unc.

15. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Only time I've pulled for VT for anything was when they went up against against FSU in the National Championship game

16. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i have neices and nephews that are tech grads,but i still hate them with a vengenance!
    uva is gonna be a joke in football until they get a decent coach,and london is a good coach,but he has done and went the best he can,imho.

17. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Well screw you lol

18. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

London is doing a really good job recruiting this year though. I say give him another year unless y'all finish with less than 4 wins

19. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Haha well played sir! Yall got the better end of that anyhow. Hell of a game

20. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Anytime you win the National Championship, it's a Hell of a game