Saints QB Drew Brees Amazed At Reaction To His Tip On A Takeout Order

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by DaBears22, Aug 1, 2013.

1. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

tips are how bartenders make money....take out is an entirely freaking different thing.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I wonder how many have referred to him as "Jew" Brees?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Riley? Is that you?

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm just asking questions.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Tip on a takeout order? :rollinglaugh: :laughpound: :Loco: Only thing I really need to see on social media is a picture of the rod that posted that receipt.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Right but why should the customer pay there salary and the owner of the bar be jewish and just not have to pay crap to his employees dumb system imo

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Riley? Is this you???

We need to run a check for multiple accounts under Riley's ip address...

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Motherheckers should be happy with the $3. Tips should be earned, not expected.

9. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

You guys have to realize this info was from TheDirty.com. That site pretty much makes TMZ look like the NY Times.

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Depends were you are.
    For Germany and Austria:
    -Giving tip on takeout orders, is not common here, even when I sometimes brin it up to a round figure.
    -The salary for the service personal is already included in the prices for food
    -The usual tip you give is 10% if you're satisfied with the food ans service, less is something was wrong or even nothing if all was hecked up
    -If they ask you to pay your dring, right after they served it to you, you didn't give´tip every time, they bring your order.

At Italy and Spain, they ask you for a cover charge and/or expect 15-20% tip

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ODhIFawfs]Tipping is for the Birds! - YouTube[/ame]