4th Pick In My Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Crowned, Aug 13, 2013.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

spiler at 4 would scare me, horrify me over calvin. Calvin is about as sure of a thing as you can get. No one can cover him and even if hes slightly covered stafford has tunnel vision on him.

Lynch at 4 would scare me too, especially with turbin behind him and christine michael looking like a monster right behind him

I love trent richardson, but not that high...they are gonna feed him the ball and when they dont they are gonna throw it to him. He'll be the best back in the AFC north this year. If you could land calvin and trent.....that would just be amazing

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm guessing Jamaal Charles scares you too?

3. K Train

I think charles is so scary talented, but he will have 200 yards one game and 45 the next. Hes a pretty good receiver and Andy reid will use him as such, but if theres really concern about his foot id much rather get Chris Johnson in 2 than Charles in 1

4. K Train

I have 4th pick in the GIF money league...you might be able to guess who im taking

5. Crowned

I doubt I'm taking Megatron at 4, hope that works out for you bro. We are both in 14 team leagues so let's compare and discuss our teams once drafted homie.

6. groenator

groenator Rookie

Peterson for sure...

7. Crowned

who will have the better season? Jamaal Charles in Andy Reid's offense or Lesean McCoy in Chip Kelly's offense?

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Gut says McCoy.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I think LeSean's going to tear it up in Chip Kelly's offense, regardless of who's under center.

10. K Train

Ive never heard anyone say anything bad about a player in chip kellys offense.

Everything is "i cant wait to see "insert random eagle" in a chip kelly offense"

I really question whether people know anything about it other than its "fast paced"....dont fall into the trap!