Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I can't imagine Heyward is worst than Hood, crap Al Woods probably offers more.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Grossman just worked the starting D...lol.

3. Crowned

Below average quarterbacks have been carving up Lebeau's defense for years, that's nothing surprising or new.

4. Crowned

Why the hell isn't "the hyphen" getting any carries with the first team? He went freaking 7 for 40 last week.

5. Crowned

There's Shamarko!

6. Crowned

Can Whimper please be cut mid-game?

7. Crowned

Well through 2 pre-season games Jarvis Jones has definitely been involved in some good plays, but his pass rush just isn't there. He takes to wide of an angle and gets brushed off easy. Hope this can be fixed.

8. Crowned

Meh we didn't look good, just praying they fix it.

Also hoping Will Johnson's rib injury isn't going to keep him out any extended time. Really liking Will Johnson and we need him.

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

my god hes bad
    Definitely want to see more al woods, mcclendon not exactly showing much
    eh, thats not true...top QBs do, below average is a little dramatic. Plus preseason defense always looks abysmal for them
    wasnt he a little banged up?
    <3
    Jones looked good, i think they are having him drop back an awful lot to help him work on it and get used to it
    I like him too, good hands for a FB

10. Crowned

Yea didn't hear Stephens-Howlings was inactive until after.

11. Crowned

@WillJohnson_6:
    Thanks for all of the thoughts & prayers, I'm doing very well & will be ready for the next game!

12. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

It was a very sloppy game and had lots of mental and physical mistakes. Ben running around like mad already but made some typical Ben plays. Hoping Miller gets back and o-line gels. Defense seemed quite typical last night for the first teamers. Gave up too much (yardage) but they really didn't put that many points on the board.

13. Crowned

Good to see you posting Dougerrrr.

14. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Good to be seen Crowned.....easier to see me with this NEW FONT too lol

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Obviously, this game Saturday against KC is going to give a little more clear idea of what we could be looking at...

I want to see what the O-Line does with more of a game plan going...

16. Crowned

I'm loving Markus Wheaton... just a good kid, soft spoken, seems very humble, and just handling his business right now.

17. Crowned

Who are you guys liking for that 5th wide receiver spot right now between Justin Brown and Derek Moye ? [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] [MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION]

18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Justin Brown.

Id like JD Woods over Moye

19. Crowned

It's pretty much just between Brown and Moye at this point imo, they've been the 2 getting 1st team reps at practice.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Justin Brown. I think a guy like Moye or Reggie Dunn will wind up on the PS. Wouldn't mind them giving Breaston a look...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.