K-Train FF League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I have two on Sunday and one Monday other than that I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

tuesday night would best for me and since omen has one monday im definitly in never missed one yet

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Won't make it Tuesday, other nights are clear.

I'm not trying to snitch here, but I think its kinda ridiculous we're still having move the date conversations less than a week before its scheduled to occur.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The only thing I would like is a later time, anytime after 10 is great for me.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Just tell me when and I will be there with bells on. And socks. But nothing else.

6. ball in the baskett

omen what time monday is your draft cause maybe we can do it monday just a diffrent time then ure other draft. My schedule is the toughest right now cause i can only do it sunday monday or tuesday.We have one cant do it tuesday and ktrain cant sunday its the only day left. I really wouldent want to autopick.

7. Omen

8pm if I'm not mistaken its our other league here on GIF

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

anyone want Foster or AJ or both. What kind of pick do you want to trade me?

Keepers can still be changed.

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

also, @Omen, you know better, one of your keepers has to be defense. Who are you switching out?

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh now all of a sudden Oxtiny shows up out of the blue and starts barking orders.

11. ball in the baskett

Alright would everyone be cool with Monday like 5pm Monday or 11pm Monday?

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im down with 5pm if you will gently suckle one of my testicles. If you want 11, open wide, because you're getting all three of them.

13. ball in the baskett

well then theres not much i could do then autopick it is ill still set my lineups every week but hard to care about a team u dont draft

14. Omen

I'll fix this when this afternoon

15. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

set for monday at 11pm
    [MENTION=1194]mike oxlong[/MENTION] [MENTION=1753]Jihad Joe[/MENTION] [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION] @freevick [MENTION=1907]the snowman[/MENTION] @everyone else

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Yeah I won't be there. Hard to plan when everything keeps changing.

17. K Train

Honestly i wasnt even going to reactivate the league, i think it kinda fell off from what it once was so i apologize. The money league has kinda taken over my attention

18. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Yeah I have two others that will be priority, but I do like this league. Only IDP I'm in, looking to push something similar to my hometown money league.

19. Omen

Ways my roster is not right yet won't let me fix it.

20. K Train

i really like the IDP setup weve done the last few years, the problem has been owners coming and going and not being active making others not be active. It just got messy, like theres only very few people that started out in the league, and im in several other leagues with a mix of those people lol