Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

:( Im not SRWs friend anymore.

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Yep. Get CCleaner and set it to clean out all cookies, cache, history, etc. Run the analyzer first so that you can see what's being erased forever.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

CCleaner is what I use too, works like a charm.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Actually just ran this on the wife's computer, along with all the Norton, defrag and the such and got her machine running a lot faster...so it seems...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION]-

When posting the news, I am trying to attach photos and when using the "Use NFL Gallery," the search isn't coming up correctly (No Ray Lewis Pictures?) and when I post a picture, it is posting into the text of the story instead of in the attachment area...

???

6. SRW

Are you trying to post with the full skin or the iPhone skin? Also, due to the way the files are named it's easier to type in a person's first or last name and then choose the team from the dropdown menu. Also, make sure the dropdown menu for "As" is set to attachment and not original only.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

At the time I was on the full skin on the laptop.

As for the search, I came up with Ray, Ray Lewis with no results and then Lewis gave me the only purple photo which is what I obviously used and then cut and paste the link into the attachment area.

8. SRW

You shouldn't need to cut and paste the image, simply click on the one you want once you find one you want to use. The site will send the image to the attachment field.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Multi quote doesnt seem to be working?

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hm I take that back, maybe its only on my phone.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I had a little problem with it on my wifes laptop yesterday.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

It wasn't doing that. It was sending the [​IMG]

13. SRW

Right, you need to make sure the drop down menus are set correctly. Make sure the 'As' option is set to 'Attachment'

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm pretty sure it was and untried playing with the settings. I'll do it again later.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Not exactly a bug, but can we make vbookie allow betting of more than 100 at a time? If I want to put the whole nut on Syracuse, I should be able to.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

It was decided by the staff so that the vCash doesn't get out of hand again that all the bets would be limited to a maximum of 100.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Do not like at all but Whatevs.

What's the downside of it getting "out of hand"?

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I want a dislike button as well. This will have to do.

[​IMG]

19. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i consider it a bug that i can't turn off thread invitations (to my knowledge) if that counts

20. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've found the only way to stop it is by unfriending those that send the invitations. It's very annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.