Your Week 1 Random Thoughts, Rants, Likes, Dislikes, Pictures, NFL Anything

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ram29jackson, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Oooohhh ok that's kinda what I was thinking it meant. I just didn't know if you were somehow joking about jemicklos switching teams.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Don't like the teams effort so you root for someone else - that is the textbook definition of a fairweather fan. When you bailed has nothing to do with it, the only thing that matters is that you did in fact, bail. I'm sure if they start doing well, you'll be back on their jock in less time than it takes Cutler to suck down a grit, to boot...and hopefully that happens soonish so we can point and laugh at your lame duck fair-weatheredness.

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

this thread is great!

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Only one Bay Area, hell yeah and it's in CALIFORNIA baby!!! I'm not a fan of the 49ers because it's trendy...that's just ridiculous..hey if you want to be a Bears fan, power to ya but you don't have to lesser our love for our team in the process. <just a note to the wise, Bears have their bandwagon fans as well>

5. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

I was just using San Francisco and Seattle as examples. Lots of "Heat" fans became fans of those two squads last year. Not singling you out Sweets. Pretty sure we've already had that discussion

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

A) You live in Indianapolis? Where? I live in Noblesville northeast of INDY!!!

B) M*A*S*H was a freaking awesome show. Better than 99% of the garbage that's on today!

C) [​IMG]

D)[​IMG]

7. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

mash was garbage. and i live in anderson, lol.

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

The best thing to do in Anderson is leave.

9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

yeah...don't i know it.

10. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

LOL...LOL at the whole thing..if you guys are just having fun with a back and forth then fine. But if you are serious, no one gives a flying damn who you are a fan of and for how long. Sports is entertainment, I can like who ever I want to like for what ever reasons I come up with at any time. Its not a marriage or gang allegiance LOL the team isn't paying me to like them so i'll like who I want to when I feel like it

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

The one "south" is Bay Area. The one on the "west coast" is

[​IMG]

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

This ^^^^

i used to like the Barry-Sanders Lions. I do not like the current Lions. and i don't care if i was born and raised in detroit and had always been a lions fan, there is no way i would support this crap show of coaches and players they are force-feeding their fans.

i did not used to like the Michael Irvin Cowboys. This particular group is quite enjoyable.

the seahawks and jets were always somewhat 'loveable losers' but i don't root for their current coaches and players because they're trash.

13. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

We tell them apart from the real ones by the lack of scars...

14. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Uh ho

This could get ugly...

[​IMG]

15. ram29jackson

16. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Not sure lol. I say that if [MENTION=4302]JEMicklos[/MENTION] wants to change teams, during the season no less, he should pay a toll. For the remainder of the 2013 season he should donate equally whatever vCash he earns to other Bears fans on the site. Sound fair? lol time to pay up motherhecker. :lol:

17. ram29jackson

18. Spiman2u

Spiman2u Chiefs fan no matter what

Yep one bay area-Butt the best part is way south--Look where the new stadium is.. a 30+ minute trolley ride from even more south- meh house.. -At least the whiners have the right color..
    :icon_cool:

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The best QB, best Offense, best Defense, aww heck it we have the BEST...NoooooooooooooooooooBody has it better!!!

20. ram29jackson

SF won a game by 6 points with 2 bad 3rd down calls going their way and did a poor job of stopping the Packers in a shoot out in nothing more than a first game. They are no better or worse than 15 teams at this point and defenses are learning how to blitz the read option heavily. Got a looong waay to go yet there