Agent For Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Takes Issue With His Client's Villainous Portrayal

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by DaBears22, Sep 14, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

The agent for Detroit Lion defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh takes issues with his client being portrayed as a villain following his latest infraction last Sunday with a low block on Minnesota Vikings center John Sullivan.

The hit cost the Lions' star a $100,000 fine from the NFL, a penalty that is currently under appeal.

"Everyone is talking about how Ndamukong shouldn't have blocked the 300-pound lineman because there was no way he was going to catch a linebacker," Suh's agent Roosevelt Barnes told The Associated Press.

"If that's the case, the lineman should've known he wasn't going to catch the linebacker. But the lineman did attempt to catch the linebacker and Ndamukong attempted to block him. But everyone wants to make Ndamukong out to be a villain."

Suh, of course, is on the NFL's repeat offender list, which is one reason the fine was so steep. His infractions have included a kick to the groin of Texans' QB Matt Schaub and a stomp to the arm of Packers' lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith.

Source: National Football Post

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Re: Agent For Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Takes Issue With His Client's Villianous Portray

LOL! I'm pretty sure John Sullivan knew he wasn't going to prevent a pick six.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Re: Agent For Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Takes Issue With His Client's Villianous Portray

i wonder if this agent is going to be Aaron Hernandez's defense lawyer in court, too.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pretty much anything he does or says anymore is portrayed as villainous because he has done it so many times. Still would take him on my team 100% of the time.

5. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Instead of taking issue with the media on his client's 'villainous portrayal', he should have a talk with his client to avoid such 'villainous' things in the future..

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Re: Agent For Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Takes Issue With His Client's Villainous Portray

Suh is a hardnosed player which I have no problem with. He just needs to cut out the dirty tatics, that's it.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Re: Agent For Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Takes Issue With His Client's Villainous Portray

Haha..."villainous portrayal". I saw him tie a damsel in distress to train tracks.

8. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I mean, the agent does have some pretty strong logic there. Right, wrong, or otherwise..it's a good argument.

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

True story

Sent from my HTC Vivid

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]

Nothing worse than being portrayed as a villain when you're not.

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

You're absolutely right!
    [​IMG]

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Moves like Barry Sanders.

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

he's just misunderstood