Aaron Rodgers, Packers Squeeze Past Ravens 19-17

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by 86WARD, Oct 13, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Aaron Rodgers threw a 64-yard touchdown pass to Jordy Nelson, Mason Crosby kicked four field goals and the Green Bay Packers held on to beat the Baltimore Ravens 19-17 on Sunday.

Eddie Lacy rushed for 120 yards to fuel the Packers' first road win of the season.

Source: ESPN.com

86WARD's Take: Rodgers and Lacy stepped their games up after losing two WRs during the game. Both Cobb and Jones left the game early due to injury.

2. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

darn, I picked Ravens to win

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

go ahead and change that spot where it says favorite team to something else

really?

im adding you to my ignore list. weak butt lame butt packer fan poser

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

anyways......... that cobb injury look bad, i hope james jones will be back in a few games. i wonder if TT is looking over the WR waivers or thinking about a trade.

good to see packers get a running game going even tho rodgers wasnt on his "a" game.

5. ram29jackson

LOL dude, I'm an adult and a sports fan. I don't pick winners with my heart. I am a packers fan but the previous weeks told me they have no offensive line ( I doubt they do still) I'm more interested in being right, not playing favorites .

6. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-ravens/0ap2000000261659/Ravens-postgame-press-conference]Ravens postgame press conference - NFL Videos[/ame]

7. ram29jackson

8. DaBears22

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000261684/Week-6-Packers-vs-Ravens-highlights]Week 6 : Packers vs. Ravens highlights - NFL Videos[/ame]

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the ravens offense has been bad all year. i will still be surprised if they make the playoffs this season.

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

lol dude im and adult and a sports fan too. gfy! i pick winners where i see them too. did you have MONEY on this game? i SURE DID, and i won! actully im up about 5 hundo today..... so really?

previous years show they didnt have a oline nor a running game yet they put up 100 yard rushers except 1 game this year. rodgers had been plagued by the o line yet performs well enough to win. he always gets sacked. you can be interested in being right all you want, but guess what you flat out wrong. bet on joe flacoo all you want sucka, im up real money yo.

im an adult and a sports fan doesnt work around here bub, i dont care how long you ball hair is old man. i pay bills and taxes too .

go pack go

11. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

thank you bears, panthers, rams, steelers and packers and hopefully pats finish off my bets with straigh cash homie

12. ram29jackson

um..... ok what ever ? your earlier comment sounded like your typical childish fan who thinks who you support as a sports fan is really important in your life. Rooting for a losing team for a decade doesn't prove anything but youre stupid and don't understand sports as a entertainment business . And your comment above is as though you are taking something personal when I was just explaining my view. Take it easy kid. You have to be a kid because your last 2 comments are very immature. Go NFL Go :icon_cheesygrin:

13. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ramsjacksons knows all, hes an ADULT, SPORTS ENTERTAINER FAN!!!!!!!!!! ramsjackons opions means more than everyones on this site. dont dare respond to his post or his will point out his age and how adult he is and how much he knows about sports entertainment more than you. WHAT A JOKE. GFY yo, GFy.............

14. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i smell a fight club thread brewing ................

15. DaBears22

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/green-bay-packers/0ap2000000261873/Packers-postgame-press-conference]Packers postgame press conference - NFL Videos[/ame]

16. ram29jackson

then give me the money. I have a dental appointment coming up :icon_cheesygrin:

17. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

So it's true...

Packer fans do eat their young. :icon_smile:

18. ram29jackson

with cheese, as always