Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Oct 13, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2OcrYjajMY]Sneak Peek Episode 401 The Walking Dead: 30 Days Without an Accident - YouTube[/ame]

So if you don't want to find out what happened, stay in the season 3 thread. If you did watch it and want to discuss it, do it in here people! So what did you think of episode 1?

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

kind of a boring episode 1. they were just mainly setting up a lot of plot lines for the season.

it looks as if the infection or some sort of other disease has gotten into water supplies and/or food supplies, which is going to be a major issue obviously.

i've been wondering how long they were going to take the show before addressing the fact that un-clean water/water-borne diseases would be rampant in this world.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I feel it was a bit slow. I thought the first show would be action packed as a gift for us waiting so long. Had a couple of good parts. That crazy woman in the woods was well played. maybe the swine flu is the cause of the sickness.

4. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Good episode I thought. Wondering how the kid died in the end though. Anyone notice the walker that got a lot of screen time near the fence with the yellow eyes? Then the kid came back as a walker with yellow eyes. Could be the walkers are changing idk or I was seeing things. lol

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm just not feeling this show anymore. I'll keep watching, but i'm definitely not as into it as I was last year. This episode was slow, and I thought the scene in the store was awful.

Looked like the kid got sick from something and died. Maybe the virus or whatever it is is mutating and starting to kill people, rather than waiting for people to die to take effect?

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Shouldnt be any more rampant than it is in the real world. Dont drink surface water without boiling it and you should be fine. Green light on deep, cold, well water (like they have). Standard stuff, man.

Its obviously something to do with the pigs and the water supply and I have a feeling it's going to be stupid as heck.

8. DaBears22

9. Buck Fenson

I wonder who killed those two people. My bet is the guy who got trapped under the wine rack. Just seems fishy to me.

10. Steve12

My money is on Herschel.

11. DaBears22

Not sure who burned the bodies but that was insane. Now Tyreese will be on the offensive and start blaming people. I thought for sure the fence would cave in, was disappointed when it didn't.

12. Steve12

Tyrese has pretty much been a snitch so far. All the comic book guys talk about how awesome he is, but that has not translated to the show.

13. DaBears22

Yeah he really hasn't factored in much in the show really. The new guy with the alcohol problem ( forget his name ) seems more interesting than Tyrese imo.

14. Buck Fenson

wait till his sister dies. she is coughing in the next show. Hershel, I don't think did it. Might be someone who hasn't been shown yet. That is what I don't like about new people.

15. CaptainStubing

Well, it seems they are going the flu/cold route with this infection instead of something in the food or water supply, which is something they can much more easily deal with.

Glad to see rick realizing again he doesn't live in a world of unicorns and lollipops. His cat act was getting old.

I can do with or without tyrese. Don't really care how that plays out.

And, daryl is still my favorite character on that show by far. He seems to be the only one that all the way through has his crap together and isn't on the verge of a mental breakdown.

16. Steve12

Yea Daryl is the crap. By far the best character.

They have all these characters that are expendable, and they kill them off left and right. But its not like we care. They're just killing them for the sake of killing someone. When that bald dude died I asked my wife out loud, "are we supposed to care that this guy is dying?" They were making it seem like it was a big deal, but it wasn't.

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

in the first episode i hated that roof walker scene, one of the most unbelievable scenes ever. I know its a zombie show b ut come on man try a little...walkers would never fall straight through like that. way too many objects between a roof and the floor.

oh well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

18. Steve12

exactly what I was thinking.

19. CaptainStubing

i've wondered at times if they are purposely making all of the characters unlikable, other than daryl, because i could have cared less if shane, lori, andrea, and all the rest have been killed and couldn't care less if any of the remaining died in the next show, other than daryl. i guess the asian guy and maggie are alright.

i say they make a walking dead spin-off with daryl, the asian guy, and maggie leaving the group. that would be awesome....... :rofl:

20. Steve12

I would be in on that spin off for sure. Those are the only characters I actually like. I've actually been thrilled when most of the main characters died. Hated Lori, hated the first old guy, hated Andrea, didn't like Shane.