Bears QB Jay Cutler Calls DeAngelo Hall Just 'Another Player'

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by DaBears22, Oct 18, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

The Chicago Bears quarterback knows that everyone wants to make a big deal of his upcoming matchup against the Washington Redskins and cornerback DeAngelo Hall.

The Redskins cornerback became just the third player since 1970 to intercept four passes and return one for a touchdown (92 yards) in a single game.

"Another player, y'know," Cutler said about Hall, per the Chicago Sun-Times.

Source: NFL.com

DaBears22's Take: Well that 'another player' picked you off four times before Jay so try not to piss them off too much before the game lol. The Redskins D is giving up almost 350 yards a game so hopefully the Bears offense can spread the field and keep Hall neutralized.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

But really...Cutler is right. Hall isn't anything special.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Hall is a decent nfl cb.

And cutler is a decent nfl qb ...... But he's not as good as alex Smith

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Cutler's right & don't think he could avoid that question from the media trying to drum up a story.

But yea, don't like handing out bulletin board material.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJyCdbC08c]Mercs 2 TV ad - Oh No You Didn't - YouTube[/ame]

5. groenator

groenator Rookie

I totally agree - the guy is just another player...:)

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

When Hall picked off Cutler 4 times in 2010, the Bears didn't have Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, & Martellus Bennett. DeAngelo Hall is overrated...

7. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Larry Brown picked off Neil O'Donnell twice in the super bowl. He was just another player. I was so young during the Super Bowl runs, but I knew all of the starters, and when he got those two picks.. I didn't even know who he was. Just another player. Point of that story, Cutler speaks truth.

8. Harryaxel

Harryaxel Rookie

Overrated sure but a very aggressive player without a doubt yes. He will make plays because that's what he does.