The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

He's no mamula.

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I just really want an NFL DC. Donatell would work for me.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

Dont worry. They already have the dline and lb's coaches in place.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

From the Eagles 10 Greatest Games dvd box set, I'm currently watching their 1989 comeback against the Redskins. It's my 2nd favorite Eagles game ever, outside of the comeback against the Giants ending in the Desean punt return.

As big as an Eagles fan that I am now, it does not compare to my passion for them back then.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Kenny Philips, Patrick Chung, Cary Williams, James Casey, Isaac Sopoaga... no blockbuster signings, but all appear to be promising and smart moves. Really like it.

I'd love to go Milliner in the first. I'm hoping we can pick up a tackle so we can grab him without hesitation.

6. DawkinsINT

Yeah, the defense should be deeper if nothing else.

Heard that they aren't having camp at Lehigh any longer, and are going to have it in Philly. I like that Chip is keeping crap secretive. Can't wait to see what the offense looks like next season.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Just traded for Arrelious Benn. Interesting...

8. DawkinsINT

Very interesting...zzzzz

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

Bye bye cooper

10. DawkinsINT

Super Cooper could beat him out in camp.

bigsexyy81 likes this.
  11. smeags

smeags militant geek

And i dont have to drive to lehigh to see who wins out.

12. DawkinsINT

Watching Chipper in these press conferences....wow...what a difference from the Walrus. He's so comfortable and fluid. He seems to actually ENJOY it! The man just loves talking football to whomever.

I'm liking him more and more. He wasn't my first choice to replace Andy, and I'm unsure of a couple of these picks, but I'm 100% all-in with Chip.

13. DawkinsINT

14. DawkinsINT

15. DawkinsINT

This is freaking awesome. The lyrics....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XagvsSXSxnY]Jason Avant Is A Great Receiver - YouTube[/ame]

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's a wonderful person!

He is a wonderful man!

He is an Eagle!

He flies up in the air and he catches the ball!!

17. DawkinsINT

I heard a brilliant caller on the Fanatic break down exactly what Chipper is doing with the offense, and I had to share because I literally laughed out loud in my car:

1. He has a full bag of tricks and specialty plays that he uses against NFC East opponents, as witnessed in the Washington game. It will be used again Sunday against the Giants.

2. He has a dialed back, vanilla game plan against AFC opponents as shown the last 3 games. That way no NFC East opponents will have film of what's in store for them.

3. After winning the NFC East, he has a 3rd level of an offense never seen in college or the NFL before, that will be furiously unleashed for the playoffs.

4. Parade down Broad Street.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

Its safe to say the caller wasnt Duke.

19. DawkinsINT

Anyone else been listening to the Fanatic and/or WIP this past week? It's been unreal to me how often once you know the caller is black, that 90% of the time they are defending Vick and taking shots at Foles and Kelly.

"Chip obviously likes Foles better because he didn't run screen plays with Mike. He wants to make Mike look bad, while trying to make Nick look good. We all know that Foles can't pass or run like Mike. He's been lucky that his ducks have been caught. Kelly has some kind of agenda against Vick."

Really?? He gave Vick the starting job over Foles.

Who gives a heck about the color of the QB. I was hoping that Vick would be lights out in this offense throwing the ball since his running skills are great, but there is no reason to not want to see if Foles can continue to be close to this efficient going forward. He's most likely not our QB of the future, but we do not know that yet. We know that Vick is not.

I don't care who our QB is, as long as they get the job done. I think there are more people in our fanbase who root against our own QB than I would have ever thought previous to this week. Sad.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

The black is the better athlete.