Stay in jail not healthy for Tank

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by indysteve1563, May 30, 2007.

1. Damn...$700 in food expenses for 2 months. That's about 6 months in groceries for myself.

2. Monietooth

Monietooth Starter

Thats a lot of junk alright, still sounds like he needed it with what they're given.

3. Jimmy's Dignity

Jimmy's Dignity Wackbagger Extraordinare

I don't want to know what he had to do to get that extra food :( [smilie=DIRTY29.gif]

I wonder how long he gets suspended for

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

He's a celebrity, he didn't have to do anything but pay for em, hell he was kept away from the general populace too. I agree with the article, he was probably bored so he ate and ate, and ate and.......well you know[smilie=LAUGHY18.gi:

5. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

They be trying to starve the inmates in County. Plus, some jails/prisons serve their meals real early. Dinner can be anywhere from 2 to 3pm.. Theres still a lot of the day left with no food..

Stacking up on food through the Commissary is the only way to go.. Plus him being locked up all damn day... Screw that.. He probably spent most of his time either eating or :wackit:

6. beareezyfaneezy

beareezyfaneezy Starter

So did they allow him more food than the normal inmate?

7. RaiderHater

RaiderHater Guest

Nah... As long as he can afford it.. He could buy whatever he wants.. Same thing for the other inmates there.. But Im sure they don't have as much Tank does...

8. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

he doesnt deserve this ......tank is a good man

FREE TANK FREE TANK

pfffff....snicker snicker

9. Bearsfan6272

Bearsfan6272 EVIL GENIUS

Geez, This is TANK we are talking about here. He should simply crash through the prison wall and get some drive thru:)