Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Definitely opens up the directions this script can take & just what this season needs.

Yea, Daryl is about the group but his allegiance is to the original core group. Think he'll be conflicted about Damning Rick's decision but he'll also feel that Rick doesn't see her motive to 'save' people & betrayed her by abandoning her to a certain death.

His response to Tyrese will be nothing but a protective response that the killings were wrong but caring in the same way. There just may be a showdown on that alone.

On an aside, don't think Rick banishing her had anything more than the feeling that if his son/daughter got sick, she wouldn't hesitate to kill them. Believe that is as simple as it was...

When Daryl said this, he had no idea that it was Carol & the reasons why. No way do I see him not picking Tyrese over her even if it meant he'd leave the prison together with her. Tyrese will ultimately bring this to a head.

Besides that, Daryl eventually forgave Rick in his part of his brother's disappearance who he thought was dead cuz of it. He'd forgive Carol no matter what IMO.

& Rick's decision? I wouldn't want a loose cannon like her around my kids either...

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

She's a more of a survivor now than Rick and not afraid to make decisions. While Rick ponders people and are turning and killing.

Rick from the looks of it. Doesn't want any type of leadership role yet made this decision on his own. When as we say they now have a council do make these decisions. Carol saw how fast that kid turned and the carnage it caused. She made choice and stuck by her guns. Carol is not a loose cannon she's protecting the group by eliminating a threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

See your point, Omen, just that if this was real somehow & I was 'Rick', you'd be asking me why I tossed the crazy snitch. :icon_smile:

4. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Rick + Carl = Boss

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Nice OH CRAP moment at the end of tonight's episode.

6. MadMoxxiFavGun

yup this was a great episode. glad to see the gov back.

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I didn't watch this one. After reading what you guy said though I'll have to check it out.

8. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

and I saw Carol in a preview of a future episode so apparently she does come back.

9. Steve12

[​IMG]

I've been falling asleep during the pink part.

10. Buck Fenson

I never fall asleep with pink around. :-D

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I thought the last episode was pretty good, going back to follow the governor and where he ended up.

12. Steve12

Yea I was actually into it. I actually stayed awake the whole time.

13. Buck Fenson

For a show with not much total action, it was a pretty good show. Is the Gov getting soft? Maybe the kid gets killed and he comes back with a vengeance.

14. Steve12

Yea the governor is really the only character on the show besides Daryl that I don't really hate watching.

15. Steve12

This stuff with the governor is by far the best thing this show has going. He's interesting, dynamic, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the time without the prison characters and drama.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Agreed.

I visit a walking dead forum and most them hated the last episode. I though it was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

next week's showdown is gonna be crazy.

18. Buck Fenson

I see they finally get the damn tank. Glad they chose two hot chicks to be the gay couple.

19. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

im struggling to stay interested in this season. it seems like all the hype about it being the most graphic and scary season ever hasnt really occured yet. that being said, fingers crossed tonight is a bloody mess