Patriots QB Tom Brady Says Patriots Have To "Move On"

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by markaz, Nov 20, 2013.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Tom Brady was asked Tuesday on WEEI Radio if he'd ever seen a pass called uncatchable because it was too low; the New England Patriots quarterback called it a new experience.

"No, I haven't," he said. "I'm sure there is a first time for everything. We get our fair share of calls and we don't. Referees never want to be in that position either ... I guess being in the NFL for as long as I've been in you see kinda everything. It happened and we're gonna have to move on. You don't have long to grieve in the NFL."

Source: NFL.com

markaz's Take: Tom is right. It's time to move on because this story is getting a little long in the tooth.

2. Badger

Badger Rookie

Boo, hoo, hoo. It wasnt a bad call.

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Absolutely correct.. It was a bad no-call

4. Badger

Badger Rookie

Actually, it was the correct call as the rule is written. If the ball wasn't going to get there anyways, it can't be pass interference. Even if Gronk had been wide open, it still would have been an INT.
    I'm sorry that the Brady is crying because for once he didn't get the call but rules are rules, even if your name is Tim Brady.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Regardless of anything, it was defensive holding, which doesn't need the ball to be catchable. Unless you're considering hugging a receiver a non hold. I dislike the patriots and wanted them to lose, but obviously there was a flag thrown, and there should of been some kind of penalty on that play.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

A: His name isn't Tim Brady

B: He's not crying. Did you even read the story or did you just see his name and have to post some blind criticism?

C: Like inclulbus said, at the very least it should have been holding.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

1. Holding can't be called with the ball in the air.

2. It's pathetic when Packers fans go out of their way to troll in Pats threads.

3. When I scratch my testicles, my ear twitches.

8. Rottstein

Rottstein Rookie

Can you get a selfie of that? Not the scratch, but the twitch, that would be hilarious.