[Movie Talk] R.I.P. Paul Walker

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Looks like he died smiling.
    [​IMG]

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Screw that he was driving. Rip Paul.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Feel awful it happened but the idea that he'd let relative strangers drive him & not know they'd want to show off for him smacks a little like...well, moronic.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

They guy driving him was a professional race car driver, good friend and business partner of Walker.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I stand corrected...

I had read an earlier report that implied differently. I figured since I read it on the internet that it must be true. :icon_redface:

6. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

RIP to the both of them. I read that Paul was a really stand up guy and didn't let the fame go to his head at all. Need to be more like him in the acting world

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the bodies were burned so bad,they may never know if they died from the crash or the explosion.here is his car before and after.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

It's too bad that happened. My favorite movie of his was Takers.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Thought he was pretty good in into the blue,but the F&F Movies were easily his best work.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

are flags in his home state flying at half mast ?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's crazy that he died racing...it'd be like Bradley Cooper dying at a bachelor party.

12. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

know news reports are saying they were not racing,and the car may have started leaking transmission fluid which ignited the fire. just because a car costs 300 thousand i guess it ain't immunine to defects.