Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Oct 13, 2013.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

Judith is ricks baby.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

I like this season, last season was borderline unwatchable i thought. Just got fully caught up the other night

3. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I know but where did she go? All they showed was an empty and bloody baby basket. :icon_sad:

I bet Carol snuck in and took her :icon_cool:

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

I think the girls have her but rick and carl believe she is dead. Which is a great cliff hanger.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  5. smeags

smeags militant geek

The straps were undone plus there was nothing there. No clothes, no body parts or walkers ?

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Keep mixing those names up...

I don't think there's anyway they'd kill the baby off. The blood will turn out to be from someone shot.

7. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

naw man sorry but "ass kicker" is dead.. baby is considered a delicacy for zombies

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Ok so I finally finished this half of the season. The last episode was ok, but this half of the season took the same formula as every episode. Something happens at the beginning, noting happens, nothing happens, a little bit happens, nothing happens, BOOM something big happens to make you want to keep watching.

9. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

3 reasons why I know/think she isn't dead

1. She was buckled in when the kids were carrying her when the firing started. When Rick and Carl found the carrier, it was unbuckled. A walker is dumb and isn't going to know how to unbuckle a baby out of a carrier.

2. There would have been a walker somewhere near the carrier eating her. Walkers don't carry their kill somewhere else. It would have been right there.

3. The carrier was upright. If a walker actually did manage to unbuckle the carrier and ripped her out, what are the chances the carrier would land upright like it did.

10. Steve12

I think those little girls that saved tyrese have her.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Agreed

Tyre sure is stuck with nothing but kids. I think he's gonna find carol . Or Tara and gear sister

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

unaswered questions. who was killing the rats and rubbing the blood on the fence?

who is carol going to pop up wiht??

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I think Carol will end up in that sanctuary place and the rat thing may be that alcoholic dude. He's a doctor so maybe it's some sort of weird experiment.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

What the heck was the sickness?

15. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

[​IMG]

wonder if Hershel can park in the handicapped spot.

DaBears22 likes this.
  16. smeags

smeags militant geek

well now we know for sure that judith is alive and well with the lil girls and tyrese. how perfect is it that carol met up with them. so now this new guy abraham is in the picture .... @Omen is this ths guy you were talking about from the comics ?

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I like the way the show is going. what's up with the little kid almost killing lil asskicker? she is turning into a psycho little baby.

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Abraham isn't the new gov or new villain. I leave it at that. They talked about the new villain on talking dead last night.

19. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Caught up with the two episodes last night. So far not to bad. The guy who showed up at the end of last night's episode I recognize from the HBO series the Band of Brothers and he was on a cop show based in LA but can't think of it right now.

The dynamic between Rick and Carl is pretty annoying to me. I hope Carl dies this season lol.

Steve12 likes this.
  20. Steve12

I hate Carl! But I haven't seen this week's episode get.