Redskins Next Head Coach?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Diesel44, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

RG3 wants the Baylor coach, so thats who it'll be.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I keep hearing Briles.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Lovie will not take a DC job with any team now of days. I'd be shocked if he did.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Me too. Never mind he just signed a 10-year extension to stay with the Bears.

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

RGjr

Duh

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

do you thnk Briles would make a good NFL coach justbbc he was RGIIIs college coach

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

No wonder this kid didnt need to speak with mcnabb. He already knows how to be a diva.

12. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Snyder is just a younger Jerry Jones. As long as he is the owner the Redskins will always fall short. No matter who the coach is.

Aussie61 likes this.
  13. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

no that is the worst possible move!

14. LebaneseFF

I guess the difference is: The Fans. We are just better. :)

just kidding

15. LebaneseFF

No seriously here is my choice for the next head coach, I am sure you all remember him from his New England days.

Bill O'Brien who took over Penn State replacing Paterno. He is an offensive genius and someone who I think will do wonders to RG3. I also think he will keep RG3's inner Diva in check as well as stand up to Snyder when he has too.

Many people will say it doesn't matter who our coach is as long as Snyder is meddling we will always be crap. I might agree, I just think O'Brien needs to get the job. My favorite candidate by a mile.

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

During the radio broadcast of the game last night, Brad Sham said Briles isn't going anywhere.

17. LebaneseFF

It would be the wrong message to the whole organization. He could be great but the wrong message will be sent across and its already bad

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Crap No!!!!!!!!!!
    if he is the skins next coach,he'll end up being a worse coach than shanny was in dc. I Think the skins should go after seahawks oc,darrel bevell.
    he worked wonders with russell wilson,maybe he can do the same with rg3.

19. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

He'll stay at penn state 4 years HOPEFULLY! Redskins need a pro coach,not one from college. they would be idiots to not go after darrell bevell.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I would love to see O'Brien as the Steelers OC. Wouldn't happen though...but I would hate to see him leave PSU at this point. He's been so solid in that situation...